Viewing last 25 versions of post by Amethyst_Crystal in topic Best Big Bad of MLP FIM?

Amethyst_Crystal
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Goth Hippie Nerd Pony

Who is your favorite major villain of MLP FIM, and why?

There's a lot of antagonists and villains in the show, so I've narrowed the poll down

to exclusively those who have featured in season premieres and/or finales, listed in order of appearance.

Please don't vote anyone based on their post-reformation days (if any), this is about their villainous days.

For example, don't pick Nightmare Moon cause you like her reformed self, Princess Luna;

pick Nightmare Moon because you like her from the s1 premiere and other 'not Luna' appearances.

Poll closes right before Christmas Eve.

No reason given
Edited by Amethyst_Crystal
Amethyst_Crystal
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice

Goth Hippie Nerd Pony

There's a lot of antagonists and villains in the show, so I've narrowed the poll down
to exclusively those who have featured in season premieres and/or finales, listed in order of appearance.

Please don't vote anyone based on their post-reformation days (if any), this is about their villainous days.
For example, don't pick Nightmare Moon cause you like her reformed self, Princess Luna;
pick Nightmare Moon because you like her from the s1 premiere and other 'not Luna' appearances.

No reason given
Amethyst_Crystal

Goth Hippie Nerd Pony

Please don't vote anyone based on their post-reformation days, this is about their villainous days.

No reason given