Crazy Headcanons

Scrabbleman
Duck - He literally asked for this
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Artist -
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

[screams in German]
@Crystal Neighybánya  
I was just fucking with you.

My actual headcanon is this:

Ponyville doesn’t exist. The Mane 6 doesn’t exist. All of this was part of a famous TV show in Equestria. Everyone was an actor.

Celestia and Luna are both guest actors. Discord was made out of Special Effects.
Kirb
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Thread Starter - Stranded (Anthro/NSFW)
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

@HJSDGCE  
It’s a sci-fi parody movie. The plot is that Galaxy Quest is a TV show (like Star Trek) but it was cancelled and all its actors are has-beens who attend conventions and have no lives. All that changes, however, when they meet some real aliens who have no concept of fiction and thought the TV show was actual historical documents, and based their entire society off of it. So then they have to go up against a real villain and don their show personas and everything… ah, it’s pretty great.
Scrounge
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Since the Beginning  -

nobody's favorite
@HJSDGCE  
@HJSDGCE  
If the Galaxy Quest part wasn’t intentional, was the reference to The Truman Show?

@HJSDGCE  
Between season four and season five, Fluttershy was approached by some breezies who didn’t know it was fictional.

@Kirb  
I haven’t watched that movie in a while. I need to fix that.
Scrabbleman
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Artist -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.

[screams in German]
@Scrounge  
Nah. the first headcanon was based on that but the second one wasn’t.

That one was spawned when I saw an artpiece depicting the Mane 6, Spike and the Princesses as VIPs at a con.
Scrabbleman
Artist -

[screams in German]
I feel sad for former stars after this talk about Galaxy Quest.

Headcanon

Princess Luna’s hair is actually a portal to another dimension. She is very protective of her hair as she doesn’t want anyone to accidentally fall through it.
atalarikt
Artist -

EqG fan + Love Liver
Pinkie Pie is friends with Rumiko Takahashi. Hence why her manga series mostly consist of random wacky chapters.
Scrounge
Since the Beginning  -

nobody's favorite
@atalarikt  
Kill La Kill had some creative input from Diamond Tiara and Limestone Pie. Most notably, Ragyo Kiryuin was based on Spoiled Rich, and some of Ryoko’s dialogue came from things Limestone said to (read: shouted at) the production team.
Random-Rambling
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

tinyurl.com/dymbb3a
@Scrounge

Rei Hououmaru was partially based on their maidservant; she just stood around and took all the verbal abuse heaped upon Diamond and herself by Spoiled Rich without even a single word of complaint, just “Yes, Mrs. Rich” and “Right away, Mrs. Rich”.
Wiimeiser
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag

(Foil Hat)
Has anyone noticed Apple Bloom appears to have an unusually small uvula and unusually high palate? She’s also unusually weak for an earth pony (though to her credit she was supposed to be 7 here), is implied to have a family history of being tall, and potentially has poor stamina potentially pointing to cardiovascular problems, among other things. All of these are symptoms of Marfan Syndrome though aren’t exclusive to it. If one episode has her go blind, suffer cardiac arrest or an aorta dissection, break several bones, or be too weak to help with the harvest despite the other crusaders being perfectly capable, then it’s safe to assume she potentially has Marfan Syndrome.
Scrounge
Since the Beginning  -

nobody's favorite
The average pony says “Where were you?” approximately 37 times a year. It tends to be most frequent shortly after an episode ends.

@Scrounge  
On a tangentially related note, Diamond Tiara has actually considered forming a combat squad from some of her classmates and attacking her mother with it.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide