IDW Thread (Spoilers)

Background Pony #9B35
@Villain Pony  
No. This fandom trumps those in the immaturity department. You think you can do a better job? Why don’t you just go down to IDW and sign up as a writer there as opposed to whining all day long about a comic as though it was an act of war!?
Villain Pony

copy&paste
@Villain Pony
No. This fandom trumps those in the immaturity department. You think you can do a better job? Why don’t you just go down to IDW and sign up as a writer there as opposed to whining all day long about a comic as though it was an act of war!?

Am I reading this right?
Background Pony #9B35
@Villain Pony  
Yes. You are reading this correctly. Not to sound clichéd but if you think you can do a better job do so as opposed to whining your ass off, then please do so.
Background Pony #9B35
@Itsthinking  
No. I’m acting like someone who just wants to see you try to do something better while dealing with fan rants and trying to make something for everyone. No seriously prove me wrong.
Background Pony #9B35
You know what? It becomes obvious to me: fans can call out people who work on the franchise but don’t like it when people call THEM out. Huh. Double standards.
Background Pony #9B35
@PonyPon  
And what makes you think I should agree with you if you express your opinions in the most childish ways possible?
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
The Travelling Pony Museum Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

This topic has been locked to new posts from non-moderators.

Lock reason: Now split into two threads.