Viewing last 25 versions of post by Ring Team in topic MLP G5 Discussion and Speculation Thread

Ring Team
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

[@GoodVibesGorgeous](/forums/pony/topics/mlp-g5-discussion-and-speculation-thread?post_id=5255670#post_5255670)
8 episodes for the first season of a fully produced 3D animated show sounds good. I'd prefer less episodes that leads to something instead of 25 episodes where half of the content is just filler with forced comedy and dull pacing.

[@Hali the Emoji girl](/forums/pony/topics/mlp-g5-discussion-and-speculation-thread?post_id=5255684#post_5255684)
I see it as a good thing, because the G4 had one or two characters that weren't questioned ever regardless of their actions because of the Status-quo nature I mentioned early. In Friendship is Magic, there was no consequences for these characters. In Make your Mark, it shows the danger of degrading other ponies with different beliefs.

I don't think this approach will force every character to like each other (because that wasn't a problem for other characters in Friendship is Magic, especially the ending of Cutie Remark). I think it's more like genuine hatred what shatters this magic, like we saw in Posey Bloom, **when a character intentionally does bad things** instead of little mistakes even though she had a point.
No reason given
Edited by Ring Team
Ring Team
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

[@GoodVibesGorgeous](/forums/pony/topics/mlp-g5-discussion-and-speculation-thread?post_id=5255670#post_5255670)
8 episodes for the first season of a fully produced 3D animated show sounds good. I'd prefer less episodes that leads to something instead of 25 episodes where half of the content is just filler with forced comedy and dull pacing.

[@Hali the Emoji girl](/forums/pony/topics/mlp-g5-discussion-and-speculation-thread?post_id=5255684#post_5255684)
I see it as a good thing, because the G4 had one or two characters that weren't questioned ever regardless of their actions because of the Status-quo nature I mentioned early. In Friendship is Magic, there was no consequences for these characters. In Make your Mark, it shows the danger of degrading other ponies with different beliefs.

I don't think this approach will force every character to like each other (because that wasn't a problem for other characters in Friendship is Magic, especially the ending of Cutie Remark). I think it's more like genuine hatred what shatters this magic, like we saw in Posey Bloom, **when a character intentionally does bad things** instead of little mistakes even though she had a point.
No reason given
Edited by Ring Team