Viewing last 25 versions of post by GoodVibesGorgeous in topic MLP G5 Discussion and Speculation Thread

GoodVibesGorgeous
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -

Grumpy and antisocial
I'm watching the new episode and Thunder apparently went through a drastical voice evolution since his last speaking role in Tell Your Tale. He went from sounding like his A New Generation self (high-pitched and somewhat nasally) to his A Maretime Bay Adventure self (deep and gruff, like most of the Royal Guards from G4 sounded like). And Alphabittle finally reappeared!
No reason given
Edited by GoodVibesGorgeous
GoodVibesGorgeous
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -

Grumpy and antisocial
WI'm watching the new episode and I realized that Thunder apparently went through a drastical voice evolution. He went from sounding like his A New Generation self (high-pitched and somewhat nasally) to his A Maretime Bay Adventure self (deep and gruff, like most of the Royal Guards from G4 sounded like). And Alphabittle finally reappeared!
No reason given
Edited by GoodVibesGorgeous