Viewing last 25 versions of post by Cosmas-the-Explorer in topic MLP G5 Discussion and Speculation Thread

Cosmas-the-Explorer
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.

Explorer in Training
[@Ring Team](/forums/pony/topics/mlp-g5-discussion-and-speculation-thread?post_id=5316105#post_5316105)
One could say the G4 writers might have been more used to writing episodically. They have less experience with things like character development and story arcs.

I might not agree with you much on Starlight, but here's a thought to tickle our brains. I think Starlight in Season 5 was not brought up enough only anticipation for the Season Finale. She could have appeared in multiple episodes building up tension over time in significant ways not just a cameo in an episode. It could have made Starlight a more interesting character.

I think G5 writers might now be more willing to follow a continuity and treat it like a full on story since they are looking at the show in hindsight instead of in the middle of it.

Even if I still prefer G5 to be its own universe, as long as it follows its own logic and continuity then I think I can respect that.
No reason given
Edited by Cosmas-the-Explorer
Cosmas-the-Explorer
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.

Explorer in Training
[@Ring Team](/forums/pony/topics/mlp-g5-discussion-and-speculation-thread?post_id=5316105#post_5316105)
One could say the G4 writers might have been more used to writing episodically. They have less experience with things like character development and story arcs.

I might not agree with you much on Starlight, but here's a thought to tickle our brains. I think Starlight in Season 5 was not brought up enough only anticipation for the Season Finale. She could have appeared in multiple episodes building up tension over time in significant ways not just a cameo in an episode.

I think G5 writers might now be more willing to follow a continuity and treat it like a full on story since they are looking at the show in hindsight instead of in the middle of it.
No reason given
Edited by Cosmas-the-Explorer