Viewing last 25 versions of post by Galestorm in topic Naming Fluttershy's Parents, Trixie's Mom, and the Sphinx

Galestorm
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Champion - Led the charge of major battles for the New Lunar Republic, bringing swift and crushing defeat to the forces of the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Betrayal! - Betrayed their team for a badge. Shame forever!
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!

Monocle Gentlesir
I can't think of a better name for Trixie's Mum other than Dandy Loion which is already in the tag's implication. plus, it'd be a little easier because of that

as for Shy's parents, same situation with Trixie's Mum, Posey Shy sounds lovely & would definitely suit her. & her dad, I can't really think of one tbh, then again, I don't really mind what he's called, it doesn't even have to end in Shy though I don't mind if it does or not.
Reason: misspelling
Edited by Galestorm
Galestorm
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Champion - Led the charge of major battles for the New Lunar Republic, bringing swift and crushing defeat to the forces of the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Betrayal! - Betrayed their team for a badge. Shame forever!
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!

Monocle Gentlesir
I can't think of a better name for Trixie's Mum other than Dandy Loin which is already in the tag's implication. plus, it'd be a little easier because of that

as for Shy's parents, same situation with Trixie's Mum, Posey Shy sounds lovely & would definitely suit her. & her dad, I can't really think of one tbh, then again, I don't really mind what he's called, it doesn't even have to end in Shy though I don't mind if it does or not.
No reason given
Edited by Galestorm