Shipping Thread

Mr.Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

Music Connoisseur
@PonyPon  
I don’t understand why it’s popular. I get why it exists since anyone can be shipped with anyone, but why did this one suddenly gain traction?
Meanlucario
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Time to get spooky
Look at what I just found:  
>>1518318p (deleted)

I know I should stop talking about Lop, but seriously!? You take the word of the son of a bastard, who is a complete asshole to his mom and her lover, and who shows to emotional connection to others, than your daughter’s friend (if I’m reading it correctly). Applejack007 could write better stories if she just wanted to write something to arouse her.
Frustration in Excelsis
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.
Artist -
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac -

Worldbuilding Addict
@Meanlucario

Chakra also had a long history in-universe of being a shameless liar and con-man who’ll say anything to manipulate people into doing what he wants. His main claim to fame in the stories so far is manipulating another character into an emotionally abusive relationship and deliberately damaging his friendships with others to keep him from people who could realize he was being used. He spent most of life as a professional parasite who found gullible or vulnerable ponies, attached himself to them and promised them everything they wanted to hear while leeching everything he needed.

He’s stopped doing that by that point, sure, but Starlight and Sunset have no particular way to know that. From their point of view, it’s the word of an old family friend – whom they have known since before he could speak – and the child of one of their closest friends versus that of one of the most manipulative and untrustworthy ponies in town. They have no particular reason not to trust Moondancer, unless that are for some reason judging him using the character of a biological father he has interacted with once in his life.

Further, it’s worth keeping in mind that their daughter just died. Neither is going to be in a rational frame of mind for quite a while.

The only thing against Moondancer that they have any way of knowing is his terrible relationship with Trixie, which is still mitigated by the fact that a) this does little to impact the current situation, and b) he has a much better relationship with Maud – there aren’t, at least, any depictions so far of him having anything short of a perfectly cordial relationship with her.

Lop’s universe certainly has its issues, but this is something of a reach.
Frustration in Excelsis
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.
Artist -
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac -

Worldbuilding Addict
@Ilovemyoozik

Lopddity is a next gen artist who’s generally more popular on Deviantart than here. Her next gen started around Pandora (a Twilight x Discord next gen) and sort of grew from there.

The whole thing has recently moved from typical character work and slice of life to a directed plotline, and opinions differ on the quality of that.
Mr.Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.

Music Connoisseur
@Applejack007  
Really? That reminds me of a crossover artist from back in the golden years who had a passive aggressive hatred for MLP, but would include ponies in their pics for views anyways and would often use the crossover characters as mouthpieces.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide