Viewing last 25 versions of post by Algebroot Neogears in topic Pony Life Stream/Discussion Thread.

Algebroot Neogears
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Artist -
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -

Sci-fi & Dragons
Looking back, I think one of the main problems with the show is it being released at the wrong time.

Most people (including me) still have terrible flashbacks from watching Teen Titans Go. Because of this, they see the chibi art style and, not paying attention to the differences, immediately think "TTG" . Then things get worse when they learn it is supposed to be a kids' comedy, and it all snowballs from there.

I initially thought Rainbow Dash was talking about butts in the latest preview. It took me multiple re-watches to get that it's not supposed to be what Rainbow is trying to refer to.
No reason given
Edited by Algebroot Neogears
Algebroot Neogears
Artist -
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Sci-fi & Dragons
Looking back, I think one of the main problems with the show is it being released at the wrong time.

Most people (including me) still have terrible flashbacks from watching Teen Titans Go. Because of this, they see the chibi art style and, immediately think "TTG" (not paying attention to the differences), immediately think "TTG" . Then things get worse when they learn it is supposed to be a kids' comedy, and it all snowballs from there.

I initially thought Rainbow Dash was talking about butts in the latest preview. It took me multiple re-watches to get that it's not supposed to be what Rainbow is trying to refer to.
No reason given
Algebroot Neogears
Artist -
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Sci-fi & Dragons

Most people (including me) still have terrible flashbacks from watching Teen Titans Go. Because of this, they see the chibi art style and immediately think "TTG" (not paying attention to the differences). Then things get worse when they learn it is supposed to be a kids' comedy, and it all snowballs from there.

No reason given
Algebroot Neogears
Artist -
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Sci-fi & Dragons

Most people (including me) still have terrible flashbacks from watching Teen Titans Go. Because of this, they see the chibi art style and immediately think "TTG". Then things get worse when they learn it is supposed to be a kids' comedy, and it all snowballs from there.

No reason given
Algebroot Neogears
Artist -
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Sci-fi & Dragons

Most people (including me) still have terrible flashbacks tfrom watching Teen Titans Go. Because of this, they see the chibi art style and immediately think "TTG". Then things get worse when they learn it is supposed to be a kids' comedy, and it all snowballs from there.
No reason given
Algebroot Neogears
Artist -
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Sci-fi & Dragons

Most people (including me) still have terrible flashbacks to watching Teen Titans Go. Because of this, they see the chibi art style and immediately think "TTG". Then things get worse when they learn it is supposed to be a kids' comedy, and it all snowballs from there.
No reason given