Pony Venting Thread

DerpyFast
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.

So, fun fact:
Compact Disks were invented in 1982, and the first smartphone was released in 2007. So complaining about G5 having smartphones would be like complaining about a show from the mid 90s having CDs.
Background Pony #2E4C
@DerpyFast
I agree when this is a program based on real life, but MLP is a magical pony program, I wouldn’t mind if the use of smartphones was just a detail of the world, but they were a constant to the point that we had plots revolving around it it’s just boring
Mr.Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

Music/Charts Enthusiast
I don’t mind the smartphones in G5, it’s basically become synonymous with our everyday lives now that it makes sense for fiction to reflect it
Toastypk
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).

Royal Advisor
When you see the same certain strange or creepy topic of art (or “art” in quotation marks) by a certain user, or look in their favorites, you can really glean a lot about that person.
And if they’re the one doing the art, and there’s a lot of it, it makes me wonder about them.
There’s nothing specific that brought this post on, but I know it’s a thing I’ve gleaned about people before. Your gallery and your favorites list says a lot.
DoctorWTF
Non-Fungible Trixie -

@DerpyFast
I have no problem with showing the level of technological progress one could reasonably expect given the time skip. I am not, however, on board with making “social media personality” the defining character trait of one of the main cast.
Hollowfox, Always The Worst Person
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Wallet After Summer Sale -

Est. 2012
Spike is a FICTIONAL character.
And Twitter treats him like he’s the same age as Sparky (who yes he’s also a baby dragon, but Spike is a bit older (albeit he’s a little kid) than Sparky, while the latter is actually a baby), especially when it comes to shipping.
Ridiculous. And we all know how we feel about people treating fictional characters like they’re real.
Receipts: 1, 2, 3, 4
Just Wayne
Fluttershy - For supporting the site
Fluttershy - For supporting the site
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Gold Supporter - Gold Supporter
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab

Blingo
I still remember this image parodying a scene from Bojack Horseman with Starlight Glimmer on the receiving end, implying Starlight does all her mistakes on purpose and repeatedly doing it like every season or something, also outright saying Trixie deserves better friends. There’s also this one which deliberately ignores the context behind most of her actions. (It also has comments disabled for obvious reasons.)
If this doesn’t cement the fact that this fandom absolutely abhors Starlight Glimmer, I don’t know what will, but I wouldn’t mind having something brought to my attention that can prove me even more right.
WojTek-ツ
Artist -

NLR Enthusiast
I have my laughs remembering all of this, Starlight was so good in the show (technically speaking) that not appearing in the movie was enough for her quick actions without objectifying her as a broken tool.
She just wanted to help others and be part of this friendship circle. She is just a cutie.
Mr.Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

Music/Charts Enthusiast
@DoctorWTF
Since social media influencers are legitimate celebrities and capturing the attention of many people now, it makes sense why they would appear in fiction, especially with a show targeted to little girls who most likely look up to these IRL people.
Toastypk
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant

Royal Advisor
There seems to be this obsession now with Misty getting punished for her actions. She was forgiven, but she still felt like shit afterward in retrospect, that sounds natural.
What do people want, to put her in jail? Send her to the moon?
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
The Travelling Pony Museum Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide