Viewing last 25 versions of post by Tragiclady in topic Season 6 Episode Discussion [Speculation/Theories/Beware of Spoilers]

Tragiclady
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.

I never thought I'd see a beloved MLP try to commit suicide in an episode, and have it be played for drama. I'm surprised the show staff's twitter feeds didn't explode after that.

It was Trixie's idea to want to do such a dangerous stunt, but it was Starlight who convinced her that she could survive it with help. And it was horrible of Trixie to use her new friend to try to hurt Twilight, but after possibly losing her only friend and realizing what she had done, Trixie sounded like she really didn't care what happened anymore.

The whole episode and sequence of events leading up to the ending was a clusterfunk, but it succeeded in making me feel, and I thought it was entertaining. If all three of the main characters didn't have so many issues, it probably wouldn't have happened in quite the same way.

(For the English teachers out there, sorry if this was hard to read. 14 years out of school didn't do wonders for my essay writing skills)
Reason: Fun!
Edited by Tragiclady
Tragiclady
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.

I never thought I'd see a beloved MLP try to commit suicide in an episode, and have it be played for drama. I'm surprised the show staff's twitter feeds didn't explode after that.

It was Trixie's idea to want to do such a dangerous stunt, but it was Starlight who convinced her that she could survive it with help. And it was horrible of Trixie to use her new friend to try to hurt Twilight, but after possibly losing her only friend and realizing what she had done, Trixie sounded like she really didn't care what happened anymore.

The whole episode and sequence of events leading up to the ending was a clusterfunk, but it succeeded in making me feel, and I thought it was entertaining. If all three of the main characters didn't have so many issues, it probably wouldn't have happened in quite the same way.
No reason given
Edited by Tragiclady