Viewing last 25 versions of post by Vivace in topic Season 9 Discussion Thread [NO SPOILERS, DF airings only]

Vivace
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Artist -

“ShimSham my GlimGlams”
"[@DerpyFast":](/pony/season-9-discussion-thread-no-spoilers/post/4484440#post_4484440
[bq]
)  

>
As for Twilight, she should not be this unhinged over something this unimportant.[/bq]
Considering what’s coming, I’m chalking that up to her apprehension about her impending responsibility manifesting in other facets of her life, and to purging all her freak-outs while she still can.
No reason given
Edited by Vivace
Vivace
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Artist -

“ShimSham my GlimGlams”
"@DerpyFast":/pony/season-9-discussion-thread-no-spoilers/post/4484440#post_4484440
[bq]As for Twilight, she should not be this unhinged over something this unimportant.[/bq]Consider what’s coming, I’m chalking that up to her apprehension about her impending responsibility manifesting in other facets of her life, and to purging all her freak-outs while she still can.
No reason given
Edited by Vivace