Viewing last 25 versions of post by Vivace in topic Season 9 Discussion Thread [NO SPOILERS, DF airings only]

Vivace
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Artist -

“ShimSham my GlimGlams”
"[@Mildgyth":](/pony/season-9-discussion-thread-no-spoilers/post/4558018#post_4558018
[bq]
)  

>
Although gingerninja stated it better than me, i’ll still say – how are these problems? We spent the last nine seasons seeing them reach these ambitions, and to me, them throwing these away to become rulers would be not only out of character (especially for Applejack) and would pretty much make all that time we spent on their character arcs effectively meaningless plotwise.[/bq]
Doesn’t the rhetoric from the passage that your above quote replies to rhetoric reek of the mentality that because Quasimodo was instrumental in saving Esmeralda from Judge Frollo, he should’ve been the one she fell for, or is that just me?
No reason given
Edited by Vivace
Vivace
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Artist -

“ShimSham my GlimGlams”
"@Mildgyth":/pony/season-9-discussion-thread-no-spoilers/post/4558018#post_4558018
[bq]Although gingerninja stated it better than me, i’ll still say – how are these problems? We spent the last nine seasons seeing them reach these ambitions, and to me, them throwing these away to become rulers would be not only out of character (especially for Applejack) and would pretty much make all that time we spent on their character arcs effectively meaningless plotwise.[/bq]Doesn’t the passage that your above quote replies to rhetoric reek of the mentality that because Quasimodo was instrumental in saving Esmeralda from Judge Frollo, he should’ve been the one she fell for, or is that just me?
No reason given
Edited by Vivace
Vivace
Artist -

“ShimSham my GlimGlams”
"@Mildgyth":/pony/season-9-discussion-thread-no-spoilers/post/4558018#post_4558018
[bq]Although gingerninja stated it better than me, i’ll still say – how are these problems? We spent the last nine seasons seeing them reach these ambitions, and to me, them throwing these away to become rulers would be not only out of character (especially for Applejack) and would pretty much make all that time we spent on their character arcs effectively meaningless plotwise.[/bq]Doesn’t this rhetoric reek of the mentality that because Quasimodo was instrumental in saving Esmeralda from Judge Frollo, he should’ve been the one she fell for, or is that just me?
No reason given
Edited by Vivace