Season 9 Discussion Thread [Warning: SPOILERS!!!!!]

Background Pony #1716
Yunno, lately I’ve been thinking of different story opportunities for Scorpan! And he’s got enough potential content for a whole season story arc!

1. Restoring his honor with his people, cause I’m sure Scorpan caused some peace problems with the gargoyles and centaurs; either that he never returned home. Might wanna try to rekindle with Tirek.

2. Him being the previous owner of the Staff of Sacanas and it being made of a branch from the Tree of Harmony means that Scorpan has some kinda connection with the tree, like maybe looked after it after the Pillars disappeared

3. If G1 is to be used as reference for making Scorpan’s story, he could have a possible connection with Spike! Even to the point that maybe he’s the one who found his egg and delivered it to Equestria!

Fingers-crossed that this is the story arc for season 10!
Background Pony #1716
If Li’l Cheese is a colt, then they have a weird way of showing it. Is he supposed to be trans then?
Candacefan29
Thread Starter - /forums/pony/topics/season-6-episode-discussion
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Go Watch Helluva Boss
…see? exactly like i said. every piece of confirmed lore causes backlash xD

hence why Miller is going with the vague “why dont you decide what you want to hear?” answer.
Candacefan29

Go Watch Helluva Boss
@PonyPon  
dude, doesn’t matter who gives the answer. people have proven that they aren’t going to be satisfied no matter what the answer is. there’s always going to be someone who gets mad and lash back at the show staff over it.

this fandom is so volatile right now that there’s a splinter group of fans who occupy a vocal minority where they are morally outraged by the finale, think it’s “dangerous for children”, and are generally acting like they’re the courageous rebels who dare to speak the truth against an oppressive regime & trying to “get the word out and change minds”

if i were show staff, i’d take one look at the crazies and be like “fuck it. i’m not going anywhere near that”
Candacefan29

Go Watch Helluva Boss
@Joshua  
the usual stock copy-pasta talking about how these specific writers [by name] have destroyed the show and everything it stood for and blah blah blah.

pic comments, random thread replies…they seem to have begun popping up in greater increasing frequency today.
Candacefan29

Go Watch Helluva Boss
@AC97  
the most amusing part is that those voicing those complaints about how “this show used to be great until these specific writers destroyed it and Twilight’s Kingdom was the episode that killed the show and blah blah blah” have accounts here less than a year or two old.

and I’m sitting over here with my seven year old account wondering why the hell this new-guard is talking like they’re the genwunners of this franchise. xD
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide