Season 9 Discussion Thread [Warning: SPOILERS!!!!!]

Philweasel
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.

Right About Everything
Fluttershy seems really mature here… by which I mean she’s denying all her problems and trying desperately to be self sufficient, even as her sanity visibly unravels.

Still she seems to have it all together. Comfortable with her life, and confident interacting with others. It’s really nice to see.
Philweasel

Right About Everything
God Angel is a glorious bitch. Finally gets a voice, and uses it to be even more obnoxious than usual.

Also, Andrea Libman continues to be spectacular.
Don't
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Thread Starter - One Piece Thread

Get up and Jump
God Angel is a sexy bitch. Finally gets a voice, and uses it to be even more sexy than usual.
Also, Andrea Libman continues to be spectacular.
Philweasel

Right About Everything
That was really really good. A 9/10 episode easily. The moral was a bit standard, but fantastic animation, great humor and a fantastic vocal performance (Andrea voiced almost this entire episode by herself) really made it special.

I was looking forward to this one. I’m glad it didn’t disappoint.
Background Pony #F614
Seriously, not a single mention or homage to Nightmare Moon, who started it all?!
Background Pony #D818
Tara Strong had an idea for a Pony Westworld episode.

How would you even do an MLP Westworld episode without SEVERELY watering down the content?
Background Pony #D818
What would happen if Smolder and Gabby met? Maybe Spike wants them to become friends?
TheRocketMan

Season 9 was actually a lot better than it had any right to be. It was honestly the best way they could’ve ended things considering how unpredictable the fandom is and numerous issues going on from the last few years.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide