Viewing last 25 versions of post by MegaAnimationFan in topic Starlight Glimmer Appreciation Thread

MegaAnimationFan
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Artist -

"[@Jarkes":](/pony/starlight-glimmer-appreciation-thread/post/4620272#post_4620272
[bq="Jarkes"]
) " 

> [
@A Non Man":](/pony/starlight-glimmer-appreciation-thread/post/4620122#post_4620122
)
>
I made that post after how several people theorized the idea on Twitter when I mentioned her cloak in the future being similar to his. [/bq]

People legit theorized that just because she dresses similarly to him? Well that's kind of a stupid leap in logic. She could just take after her father in her fashion sense.  
On top of that, Trixie is dressed kinda similarly as well yet no one's thinking she's older than Twilight
No reason given
Edited by MegaAnimationFan
MegaAnimationFan
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Artist -

"@Jarkes":/pony/starlight-glimmer-appreciation-thread/post/4620272#post_4620272
[bq="Jarkes"] "@A Non Man":/pony/starlight-glimmer-appreciation-thread/post/4620122#post_4620122
I made that post after how several people theorized the idea on Twitter when I mentioned her cloak in the future being similar to his. [/bq]
People legit theorized that just because she dresses similarly to him? Well that's kind of a stupid leap in logic. She could just take after her father in her fashion sense.
No reason given
Edited by MegaAnimationFan