Viewing last 25 versions of post by Aurora Glimmer in topic Starlight Glimmer- What is the opinion of her still?

Aurora Glimmer

Wow! Glimmer
Starlight was a great villain, but her backstory and redemption were weak and she's struggled to gain traction amongst the fandom. That being said, I think she's beginning to move in the right direction as a character and I'm hoping Mike Vogel does a good job with her next season.
No reason given
Edited by Aurora Glimmer
Aurora Glimmer

Wow! Glimmer
Starlight was a great villain, but her backstory and redemption were weak and she's been a rasther bugglaned herto gaine fotr actheion amongst parthe fandom. That being said, I think she's beginning to move in the right direction as a character. and I'm just hoping Mike Vogel can does a bettergood job with her than Haberxt didseason.
No reason given
Edited by Aurora Glimmer
Aurora Glimmer

Wow! Glimmer
Starlight was a great villain, but her backstory and redemption were weak and she's been a rather bland heroine for the most part. That being said, I think she's beginning to move in the right direction as a character. I just hope Vogel can do a better job with her than Haber did.
No reason given
Edited by Aurora Glimmer