Starlight Glimmer- What is the opinion of her still?

Azyrite

Only the faithful.
@tehwatever  
Lol I know they aren’t literally made for each other, It was just a turn of phrase to highlight their Thematic similarities and how their differences compliment and mesh with each other if you put them in a group dynamic together.

None of them would be the typical leader of the group though sunset would probably the straightman. Ideally, Starlight and sunset would alternate between leader and lancer depending on the situation while Trixie would be their foil and comedic relief.
tehwatever
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Artist -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.

@Azyrite  
Ideally, Starlight and Sunset would take turn being the leader and lancer, sure.  
Unfortunately Sunset is gone too far into the Main Lead role that whenever she plays lancer, it feels like she’s not doing much. Meanwhile Starlight is an excellent Lancer/Dragon but whenever she takes lead role, her personality makes it hard for most of the audience to root for.

I.e. Sunset is a terrible lancer and Starlight is usually not good at lead role when there’s somepony else.

I agree SunStarTrix would be very fun indeed. I can dig that, why not. I’m just saying their dynamics probably wouldn’t change very much. I mean look at StarTrix: the duo plays out more or less the same way.

Meanwhile SunTwi and TwiStar don’t play the same way all the time, reason being that all three of them are spotlight heavyweights, so one one will have to give way to the other. Two are THE central characters of their own series, while one is…definitely a very prominent character, no doubt. Which means one of them will have to play the clown/foil/comic.

Honestly, Starlight and Twilight can handle being the Fool. They’ve been on the butt end of jokes and they’re very quirky, while Sunset will probably be the straight man as always.
QueenChrysalisIsBestVillain
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Artist -

She is our Queen
@Chrys  
I can see it. I don’t think she has good enough hair

As for Glimmer, I still hate her. And every single fanboy I see gushing over her makes me hate her more. She doesn’t deserve any of the love she gets. She is a nasty mean abusive pony at her core and everything else is an act.
Akakun
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
The Magic of Friendship Grows - For helping others attend the 2020 Community Collab

DERP
@Chrys

An opinion is a thing. Acting childish is not an opinion.

I tried to explain this in a previous comment. But welp, ain’t gonna waste more time about it.
Akakun
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
The Magic of Friendship Grows - For helping others attend the 2020 Community Collab

DERP
@LightningBolt

Sorry but I can’t agree…

Uh, “I can’t agree”. Perhaps is all about points of views after all.

I think that mine has already been clear, so for my part it is not necessary to continue lengthening it. I will continue to consider it childish and I will avoid paying any attention in the future to this kind of comments. I think it’s the right thing.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide