Stupid stuff that comes to mind that we want to post (pony version)

Meanlucario
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Time to get spooky
I dreamt that an AU version of Scoot’s father was an unicorn with Zephyr’s body type with dream powers who tries get out of responsibility. He wasn’t a bad person, just didn’t want to get involved in anything.
Tarkan809
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Artist -

Dragonlover, Spike Fan
Yeah… The stupidest stuff that I had ever made was Spike reacting to the Cringe of the Internet and getting a heart attack after seeing the cringe.  

I got this inspiration from a JonTron video. I thought that it would be a great idea but as it turns out that when I draw Spike on the 2nd panel is the stupidest thing that I have ever done. I showed this to my mother and she laughed at it. But she doesn’t know the reference that I was getting at… So yeah…
Wiimeiser
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Wallet After Summer Sale -
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag

(Foil Hat)
Twilight arrives in the small village of Rettamitna outside Orbretsoor Forest, but few have heard of the Thgiliwt that lives there guarding the Bro Orb. The unicorn elder, Crystal Eyes, mentions the Ratslatsyrc, a crystal compass that can point to the artifacts, which is kept in the nearby town of Retsisagep, across the Gnonednad Mountains, but warns her of the Arait D’nomaid, a Yeldir from the distant land of Sasnakra Tragttuts that can petrify ponies. Twilight heads across the Gnonednad Mountains. Shortly up the mountain she fights the Arait D’nomaid, and narrowly escapes. She immediately encounters three Ynop bandits, Yllom, Ynnad and Nagem, who demand she hand over Spike. She escapes through a cave and ends up in the mining village of Ecimup, ruled by the diamond dog princess Ztrauq Esor. Ztrauq Esor says she’ll take Twilight to Retsisagep if she finds the Diamond Pickaxe inside the mines.

Twilight arrives in Inverse Ponyville, where she trips over Inverse Pipsqueak, who is lying prone on the ground reading a dirty magazine. Twilight calls him out for it, which causes him to get angry at her. Inverse Diamond Tiara breaks up the fight, and asks Twilight to meet her in her mansion. In the kitchen, Spoiled Rich reveals to Twilight inside information from the Pie family rock farm about two more artifacts: The Drow’s Sword and the Wob Bow.

Long John Silver Spoon starts the mutiny. Bonnie kills Arrow and attempts to shoot Smollet, only for Lanky to take the bullet. Homer drags Ishmael to safety, while Hook and Blackbeard corner Twilight. Moe escapes. Hawkins attempts to stop Silver, but ends up setting the ship on fire. Sparrow fails to douse it, and Panda’s wing is torched (though he survives)

Upon returning to Inverse Ponyville, Twilight is confronted by Long John Silver Spoon. Spike steals her leg, leaving her powerless and getting the Noops Spoon in the process. She starts crying, saying she just wanted to rebuild her family fortune. Inverse Diamond Tiara slaps her and takes her home. Spike lampshades the overly easy and stupid redemption of an irredeemable character.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide