Stupid stuff that comes to mind that we want to post (pony version)

AC97
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition

@Meanlucario

I think another role Chrysalis would serve well enough is as a torturer, if you’re getting into fanon territory. It wouldn’t exactly be as farfetched as with uh… Pinkie Pie, or some other character that you’d have to twist beyond recognition to have it “work.”

She is a sadist in canon.

and no, she isn’t a Tsundere or whatever for Shining Armor, Twilight, or Cadance, lol

She’s much more fun when she isn’t playing something like the “I wuz doing it for da childrenz” role, agreed. that talking point does exist still, amongst some, right?

@Myoozik

Yeah, it seems Chrysalis attracts quite the number of… devoted fanboys/fangirls? Nothing wrong with being a fan, mind you, but… definitely noticeable. Definitely see Meanlucario’s point as well.
Vivace
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Artist -

“ShimSham my GlimGlams”
I just realized this. Chrysalis having the motive of feeding her hive when she’s really in it for her own sadistic desires. That is so fitting for a corrupt changeling.
AC97
Non-Fungible Trixie -

@Vivace

The other thing about her is that she’s a Changeling that actively defies changing internally. If anything, that’s the ultimate culmination of her being a corrupt Changeling.

Also, the Changelings could not move forward as a race until they shed their Chrysalis.

also, she eats love, yet was driven by hatred to the bitter end, meaning that if she represented any Element of Disharmony or whatever, she’d be a perfect fit for Hatred
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide