Viewing last 25 versions of post by AC97 in topic The End of MLP:FiM thread

AC97
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition

"[@DarkyBoode32":](/forums/pony/topics/the-end-of-mlp-fim-thread?post_id=4763478#post_4763478

[bq]
)

>
There is also evidence to why The Problem isn’t canon, which I presented earlier in this thread.[/bq]

[bq]

>
"evidence"[/bq]

And your "evidence" doesn't reflect reality (including what the definition of "canon" is), and the theory of "it was a hoax _*clearly_* concocted by Hasbro solely to piss people off or some such" doesn't hold up to scrutiny, least of which being "it's unlikely they'd dedicate themselves that much to pissing others off, free up an entire episode slot out of 26 for it."

Showrunner signed off on it, he wrote it, story edited it, etc, no evidence he *didn't,* hence "not a hoax."

I, or whoever else can claim that "the entire series of MLP: FIM is a hoax clearly concocted by Lauren Faust and Hasbro solely to piss off the people who wouldn't join the fanbase," but that wouldn't make it _*any_* closer to true than what you're claiming is, just because I said it.

"

[
@DarkyBoode32":](/forums/pony/topics/the-end-of-mlp-fim-thread?post_id=4763479#post_4763479

)

What _*would_* that have to do with the topic, regarding _*anything_*? What does it _*matter_* what the answer is?
No reason given
Edited by AC97
AC97
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

"@DarkyBoode32":/forums/pony/topics/the-end-of-mlp-fim-thread?post_id=4763478#post_4763478

[bq]There is also evidence to why The Problem isn’t canon, which I presented earlier in this thread.[/bq]

[bq]"evidence"[/bq]

And your "evidence" doesn't reflect reality (including what the definition of "canon" is), and the theory of "it was a hoax _clearly_ concocted by Hasbro solely to piss people off or some such" doesn't hold up to scrutiny, least of which being "it's unlikely they'd dedicate themselves that much to pissing others off, free up an entire episode slot out of 26 for it."

I, or whoever else can claim that "the entire series of MLP: FIM is a hoax clearly concocted by Lauren Faust and Hasbro solely to piss off the people who wouldn't join the fanbase," but that wouldn't make it _any_ closer to true than what you're claiming is, just because I said it.

"@DarkyBoode32":/forums/pony/topics/the-end-of-mlp-fim-thread?post_id=4763479#post_4763479

What _would_ that have to do with the topic, regarding _anything_? What does it _matter_ what the answer is?
No reason given
Edited by AC97
AC97
Non-Fungible Trixie -

"@DarkyBoode32":/forums/pony/topics/the-end-of-mlp-fim-thread?post_id=4763478#post_4763478

[bq]There is also evidence to why The Problem isn’t canon, which I presented earlier in this thread.[/bq]

[bq]"evidence"[/bq]

And your "evidence" doesn't reflect reality (including what the definition of "canon" is), and the theory of "it was a hoax _clearly_ concocted by Hasbro solely to piss people off or some such" doesn't hold up to scrutiny, least of which being "it's unlikely they'd dedicate themselves that much to pissing others off, free up an entire episode slot for it."

I, or whoever else can claim that "the entire series of MLP: FIM is a hoax clearly concocted by Lauren Faust and Hasbro solely to piss off the people who wouldn't join the fanbase," but that wouldn't make it _any_ closer to true than what you're claiming is, just because I said it.

"@DarkyBoode32":/forums/pony/topics/the-end-of-mlp-fim-thread?post_id=4763479#post_4763479

What _would_ that have to do with the topic, regarding _anythis, regarding them_? What does it _matter_ what the answer is?
No reason given
Edited by AC97
AC97
Non-Fungible Trixie -

[bq]"evidence"[/bq]

And your "evidence" doesn't reflect reality (including what the definition of "canon" is), and the theory of "it was a hoax _clearly_ concocted by Hasbro solely to piss people off or some such" doesn't hold up to scrutiny, least of which being "it's unlikely they'd dedicate themselves that much to pissing others off, free up an entire episode slot for it."

What _would_ that have to do with the topic, regarding this, regarding them? What does it _matter_ what the answer is?
No reason given
Edited by AC97