The Equestria Girls General Thread

Kiryu-Chan
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -

World's Okayest User
They only ever released the AJ and Rarity theme park minis here. I’m upset they cancelled the release of the rest because they’re the only minis of the current designs and I really wanted the RD one.

Really annoyed that the ones I want the most Hasbro seemingly made them hard to get, just like the Starlight one and the FG Sunset, really wanted those yet they didn’t get solo releases. I don’t want to pay $50 just for those :/
LightningBolt
Umbrella - For Patreon supporters
Lightning Dee - Derpi Supporter
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Hero - Went above and beyond in the name of Lunar freedom, they will be remembered in legends and folklore as paragons of heroism for generations (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Chaotic Little Trees - 1000+ images under their artist tag
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!

Senior Moderator
Undead inside
@Prowl  
You must be new to collecting. This kind of this is common to release sought after toys in big sets.

Can’t get any character in a G4 release that isn’t mane 6 unless it’s in a pack, with yet more mane 6 duplicates. And oh, were you thinking about picking up some Chao or Infinite for your Sonic collection? Have two more Sonics.
Background Pony #651B
It’s weird how EqG is clearly more toy-driven than FiM, and yet half the time they forget to make the toys. It’s like, what is even the point?
Background Pony #D17C
About the minis: I desperately wanted the beach minis but they never released here. And importing from the US, shipping and taxes and stuff would be more expensive than the minis themselves, lol.
Background Pony #649A
If EqG was cancelled because of lack of doll sales as it’s been said, then there probably won’t be a G5 EqG.

Personally I still think it got the axe because they want G4 as a whole to end with the series finale of FiM and don’t want both G4 (EqG) and G5 MLP existing at the same time.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide