Viewing last 25 versions of post by Shylover in topic The Fluttershy Thread

Shylover
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Wallet After Summer Sale -

:,(
AftEver since I became a brony in 2014 when I first watched Season 4, watch previous episodes, and even watched the whole entire series before Season 5, 6, 7, the movie, and more, along with Equestria Girls, I was formally once a Twilight Lover. But suddenly, back in 2016 with season 6, I became a Flutter Lover, and I fell completely in love with Fluttershy a lot more. And I almost fell in love with her at first on 2014, due to her singing voice and all that. The reason I fell in love with her, was because of her sassines in season 6! But, it's not only that, and not only how attractive her sassy mood is, or even how attractive her human counterpart from Equestria Girls looks "due to her pink or purple eyeshadows, her camp everfree outifit, her beautiful blue dress, and even her diving suit", it's because of her eyes, her hair, her smile, her beautiful soft quiet voice, her kindness, and her singing voice! Fluttershy is my cure to prevent my negative anxiety and depression from everything! She is the best cartoon character crush/best waifu I have ever had!

>>1688719p

>>1683796p

>>1672574p

>>1689481p

>>1669290p

>>1689628p

>>1641569p

>>1443156p

I love Fluttershy so much more than ever! I love her so much as always and forever more! 😍💖💘
No reason given
Edited by Shylover
Shylover
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

After since I became a brony in 2014 when I first watched Season 4, watch previous episodes, and even watched the whole entire series before Season 5, 6, 7, the movie, and more, along with Equestria Girls, I was formally once a Twilight Lover. But suddenly, back in 2016 with season 6, I became a Flutter Lover, and I fell completely in love with Fluttershy a lot more. And I almost fell in love with her at first on 2014, due to her singing voice and all that. The reason I fell in love with her, was because of her sassines in season 6! But, it's not only that, and not only how [spoiler]adottrasexy[/spoctilver] her sassy mood is, or even how [spoiler]adottrasexy[/spoctilver] her human counterpart from Equestria Girls looks "due to her pink or purple eyeshadows, her camp everfree outifit, her beautiful blue dress, and even her diving suit", it's because of her eyes, her hair, her smile, her beautiful soft quiet voice, her kindness, and her singing voice! Fluttershy is my cure to prevent my negative anxiety and depression from everything! She is the best cartoon character crush/best waifu I have ever had!
>>1688719p
>>1683796p
>>1672574p
>>1689481p
>>1669290p
>>1689628p
>>1641569p
>>1443156p
I love Fluttershy so much more than ever! I love her so much as always and forever more! 😍💖💘
No reason given
Edited by Shylover
Shylover

After since I became a brony in 2014 when I first watched Season 4, watch previous episodes, and even watched the whole entire series before Season 5, 6, 7, the movie, and more, along with Equestria Girls, I was formally once a Twilight Lover. But suddenly, back in 2016 with season 6, I became a Flutter Lover, and I fell completely in love with Fluttershy a lot more. And I almost fell in love with her at first on 2014, due to her singing voice and all that. The reason I fell in love with her, was because of her sassines in season 6! But, it's not only that, and not only how [spoiler]adorasexy[/spoiler] her sassy mood is, or even how [spoiler]adorasexy[/spoiler] her human counterpart from Equestria Girls looks "due to her pink or purple eyeshadows, her camp everfree outifit, her beautiful blue dress, and even her diving suit", it's because of her eyes, her hair, her smile, her beautiful soft quiet voice, her kindness, and her singing voice! Fluttershy is my cure to prevent my negative anxiety and depression from everything! She is the best cartoon character crush/best waifu I have ever had!
>>1688719p
>>1683796p
>>1672574p
>>1689481p
>>1669290p
>>1689628p
>>1641569p
>>1443156p
No reason given
Edited by Shylover