Viewing last 25 versions of post by gingerninja666 in topic Unpopular opinion time

gingerninja666
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Kaze ni Nare
"[@Background Pony #7CFD":](/forums/pony/topics/unpopular-opinion-time?post_id=4855562#post_4855562

)

Discord was also using a facade in Keep Calm and Flutter On.

[bq]

>
Discord: You like carrots, Angel? I'm playing your owner for a fool! How d'ya like them carrots? [/bq]

And yet, Fluttershy's kindness got through to him all the same, even when he still thought his act was fooling her. I don't get why Twilight's experience with Discord should've made her more accepting of Cozy. They're completely different characters. Not to mention that most of the time Twilight doesn't give Discord the benefit of the doubt and clearly hates his guts. She's only decent to him if he shows her some vulnerability first and drops his cocky act.

Starlight gave Twilight more than Cozy ever did, even without Twilight's prompting. Twilight learned that Starlight's village meant something to her:

[bq]

>
Starlight: My village was a sanctuary of equality, where nopony's cutie mark allowed them to feel superior! It was a special place, and you and your friends took it away! [/bq]

And she knew that Starlight didn't think she was hurting Equestria. She learned these things without having to try. This was before she asked Starlight for her motive, at which point she got something that was theoretically sympathetic.

It's just not the same with Cozy. Cozy knowingly tried to cripple the entire world and imprison the mane 6 forever for no reason other than power, despite everything she'd been taught, and all the friends she'd made
No reason given
Edited by gingerninja666
gingerninja666

Kaze ni Nare
"@Background Pony #7CFD":/forums/pony/topics/unpopular-opinion-time?post_id=4855562#post_4855562

[bq]Discord: You like carrots, Angel? I'm playing your owner for a fool! How d'ya like them carrots? [/bq]

And yet, Fluttershy's kindness got through to him all the same, even when he still thought his act was fooling her. I don't get why Twilight's experience with Discord should've made her more accepting of Cozy. They're completely different characters. Not to mention that most of the time Twilight doesn't give Discord the benefit of the doubt and clearly hates his guts. She's only decent to him if he shows her some vulnerability and drops his cocky act.

Starlight gave Twilight more than Cozy ever did, even without Twilight's prompting. Twilight learned that Starlight's village meant something to her:

[bq]Starlight: My village was a sanctuary of equality, where nopony's cutie mark allowed them to feel superior! It was a special place, and you and your friends took it away! [/bq]

And she knew that Starlight didn't think she was hurting Equestria. She learned these things without having to try. This was before she asked Starlight for her motive, at which point she got something that was theoretically sympathetic.

It's just not the same with Cozy. Cozy knowingly tried to cripple the entire world and imprison the mane 6 forever for no reason other than power, despite everything she'd been taught, and all the friends she'd made
No reason given
Edited by gingerninja666
gingerninja666

Kaze ni Nare
"@Background Pony #7CFD":/forums/pony/topics/unpopular-opinion-time?post_id=4855562#post_4855562

[bq]Discord: You like carrots, Angel? I'm playing your owner for a fool! How d'ya like them carrots? [/bq]

And yet, Fluttershy's kindness got through to him all the same, even when he still thought his act was fooling her. I don't get why Twilight's experience with Discord should've made her more accepting of Cozy. They're completely different characters. Not to mention that most of the time Twilight doesn't give Discord the benefit of the doubt and clearly hates his guts. She's only decent to him if he shows her some vulnerability and drops his cocky act.

[bq]Starlight: My village was a sanctuary of equality, where nopony's cutie mark allowed them to feel superior! It was a special place, and you and your friends took it away! [/bq]

And she knew that Starlight didn't think she was hurting Equestria. She learned these things without having to try. This was before she asked Starlight for her motive, at which point she got was something that was theoretically sympathetic.

It's just not the same with Cozy. Cozy tried to cripple the entire world and imprison the mane 6 forever for no reason other than power, despite everything she'd been taught, and all the friends she'd made
No reason given
Edited by gingerninja666
gingerninja666

Kaze ni Nare

And she knew that Starlight didn't think she was hurting Equestria. She learned these things without having to try. This was before she asked Starlight for her motive., And at wheich mpotivent she got was something that was theorhetically sympathetic.

It's just not the same with Cozy. Cozy tried to cripple the entire world and imprison the mane 6 forever for no reason other than power, despite everything she'd been taught, and all the friends she'd made
No reason given
Edited by gingerninja666
gingerninja666

Kaze ni Nare

And she knew that Starlight didn't think she was hurting Equestria. She learned these things without having to try. This was before she asked Starlight for her motive. And the motive she got was something theorhetically sympathetic.

It's just not the same with Cozy.
No reason given
Edited by gingerninja666
gingerninja666

Kaze ni Nare

And yet, Fluttershy's kindness got through to him all the same, even when he still thought his act was fooling her. I don't get why Twilight's experience with Discord should've made her more accepting of Cozy. They're completely different characters. Not to mention that most of the time Twilight doesn't give Discord the benefit of the doubt and clearly hates his guts. She's only decent to him if he shows her vulnerability and drops his cocky act.

And she knew that Starlight didn't think she was hurting Equestria. She learned these things without having to try. This was before she even asked Starlight for her motive. And the motive she got was something theorhetically sympathetic.

It's just not the same with Cozy.
No reason given
Edited by gingerninja666