Viewing last 25 versions of post by Cosmas-the-Explorer in topic Unpopular opinion time

Cosmas-the-Explorer
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.

Explorer in Training
Does anyone else hate how Where the Apple Lies dealt with Big Mac's backstory? It's so lame why Big Mac was silent. Was it because he was shy? No. Was it a traumatic incident with a family member? No. It was just because of AJ's stupid shenanigans. I'm not really the biggest fan of Big Mac but I will say that was kinda dissapointing and too over the top.

Also AJ says she has genius ideas...but all we say her do is mess up. So why should Big Mac listen to this little brat? Also isn't she supposed to be the more traditional one? Not the one with new ideas? It clashes with her personality I think.

Also the fact it takes honesty probably (the most poorly thought out element of the Six Elements) so literally was just really reaching for low hanging fruit.

Where the Apple Lies felt kind of lazy to me.
Reason: Had the wrong episode title.
Edited by Cosmas-the-Explorer
Cosmas-the-Explorer
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.

Explorer in Training
Does anyone else hate how Where the Apple Lies dealt with Big Mac's backstory? It's so lame why Big Mac was silent. Was it because he was shy? No. Was it a traumatic incident with a family member? No. It was just because of AJ's stupid shenanigans. I'm not really the biggest fan of Big Mac but I will say that was kinda dissapointing and too over the top.

Also AJ says she has genius ideas...but all we say her do is mess up. So why should Big Mac listen to this little brat? Also isn't she supposed to be the more traditional one? Not the one with new ideas? It clashes with her personality I think.

Also the fact it takes honesty probably (the most poorly thought out element of Six Elements) so literally was just really reaching for low hanging fruit.

HonWhesre the Apple Lies felt kind of lazy to me.
Reason: Had the wrong episode title.
Cosmas-the-Explorer
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Explorer in Training
Does anyone else hate how HonWhesre the Apple Lies dealt with Big Mac's backstory? It's so lame why Big Mac was silent. Was it because he was shy? No. Was it a traumatic incident with a family member? No. It was just because of AJ's stupid shenanigans. I'm not really the biggest fan of Big Mac but I will say that was kinda dissapointing and too over the top.

Also the fact it takes honesty probably (the most poorly thought out element of Six Elements) so literally was just really reaching for low hanging fruit.

Honest Apple felt kind of lazy to me.
No reason given
Cosmas-the-Explorer
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Explorer in Training
Does anyone else hate how Honest Apple dealt with Big Mac's backstory? It's so lame why Big Mac was silent. Was it because he was shy? No. Was it a traumatic incident with a family member? No. It was just because of AJ's stupid shenanigans. I'm not really the biggest fan of Big Mac but I will say that was kinda dissapointing and too over the top.

No reason given
Cosmas-the-Explorer
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Explorer in Training
Does anyone else hate how Honest Apple dealt with Big Mac's backstory? It's so lame why Big Mac was silent. Was it because he was shy? No. Was it a traumatic incident with a family member? No. It was just because of AJ's stupid shenanigans. I'm not really the biggest fan of Big Mac but I will say that was kinda distusapointing and over the top.

No reason given
Cosmas-the-Explorer
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Explorer in Training
Does anyone else hate how Honest Apple dealt with Big Mac's backstory? It's so lame why Big Mac was silent. Was it because he was shy? No. Was it a traumatic incident with a family member? No. It was just because of AJ's stupid shenanigans. I'm not really the biggest fan of Big Mac but I will say that kinda stupid.

No reason given
Cosmas-the-Explorer
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Explorer in Training
Does anyone else hate how Honest Apple dealt with Big Mac's backstory? It's so lame why Big Mac was silent. Was it because he was shy? No. Was it a traumatic incident with a family member? No. It was just because of AJ's stupid shenanigans. I'm not really the biggest fan of Big Mac but I will say that kinda stupid.

Also AJ says she has genius ideas...but all we say her do is mess up. So why should Big Mac listen to this little brat? Also isn't supposed to be the more traditional one? Not the one with new ideas? It clashes with her personality I think.

No reason given
Cosmas-the-Explorer
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Explorer in Training
Does anyone else hate how Honest Apple dealth with Big Mac's backstory? It's so lame why Big Mac was silent. Was it because he was shy? No. Was it a traumatic incident with a family member? No. It was just because of AJ's stupid shenanigans. I'm not really the biggest fan of Big Mac but I will say that kinda stupid.

Also AJ says she has genius ideas...but all we say her do is mess up. So why should Big Mac listen to this little brat? Also isn't supposed to be the more traditional one? Not the one with new ideas? It clashes with her personality I think.

No reason given
Cosmas-the-Explorer
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Explorer in Training
Does anyone else hate how Honest Apple dealth with Big Mac's backstory? It's so lame why Big Mac was silent. Was it because he was shy? No. Was it a traumatic incident with a family member? No. It was just because of AJ's stupid shenanigans. I'm not really the biggest fan of Big Mac but I will say that kinda stupid.

No reason given