Viewing last 25 versions of post by Tiger beetle in topic Unpopular opinion time

Tiger beetle
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
Artist -

Send massage.
[@DoctorWTF](/forums/pony/topics/unpopular-opinion-time?post_id=5328048#post_5328048)
If it wasn't one of her best friends, I think Rarity would be more prepared to boot them, but alas it was. I think she also felt guilty for dragging AJ into it, which influenced her approach. She should've said something sooner, but she didn't. Rarity bears some of the blame in that episode, but I think the situation was all around awkward, and AJ's choices were her own. Heck, the whole reason Rarity dragged AJ to Strawberry Sunrise is because Rarity knew Applejack would most likely not understand what was wrong with the things she has said and done (which were AJ's stubborness really rears its head), and needed to butt heads with someone as opinionated as herself.
No reason given
Edited by Tiger beetle
Tiger beetle
Artist -

Send massage.
[@DoctorWTF](/forums/pony/topics/unpopular-opinion-time?post_id=5328048#post_5328048)
If it wasn't one of her best friends, I think Rarity would be more prepared to boot them, but alas it was. I think she also felt guilty for dragging AJ into it, which influenced her approach. She should've said something sooner, but she didn't. Rarity hbears some of the blame in that episode, but I think the situagation was all around awkward, AJ's choices were her own. Heck, the whole reason Rarity dragged AJ to Strawberry Sunrise is because Rarity knew Applejack would most likely not understand what was wrong with the things she has said and done (which were AJ's stubborness really rears its head), and needed to butt heads with someone as opinionated as herself.
No reason given
Edited by Tiger beetle
Tiger beetle
Artist -

Send massage.
If it wasn't one of her best friends, I think Rarity would be more prepared to boot them, but alas it iwas. I think she also felt guilty for dragging AJ into it, which addinfluenced to her approach. She should've said something sooner, but she didn't. Rarity has some of the blame in that episode, but again, AJ's choices were her own.
No reason given
Edited by Tiger beetle