Ascendancy (possible violent things.)

Cerebrate19
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Thread Starter - Emergency: Equestria. (potentially NSFW)
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

loves a Demon
@Jinx  
his gaze softens, a look of familiarity crossing his face.

“rejuvenation is my task, yours is to remove the bad things… which i would actually appreciate, the radiation is rooted deeply but you can absorb it without incident.”
Cerebrate19
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

loves a Demon
@HatOfDisguise  
“knowing the particularities of that prince of darkness they are probably trading banter right now.”

@Jinx  
the land was deeply contaminated, whole shards of balerock and even a number of undetonated shells were buried in the ground, had he tried to keep doing this alone one may have gone off and ended him right there.
Cerebrate19

loves a Demon
@Jinx  
as they were busy Furion in balewisp form flew to her shoulder.

“i informed myself a bit about the elements, and among the powers of the worldly you stand almost supreme. fairy boy over there can shut you down with his little finger, otherwise astral powers would be needed, and chaos of course but that guy cheats anyways.”
HatOfDisguise

Skaven
@Cerebrate19  
(Or alternatively, have her be stuck to more menial things. I can do slice of life as long as something more exciting is going on. I, and consequently my characters, are pretty restless >*> *but,_ it’s not a requirement, it’s just a thought if you feel Mayo is doing too much or isn’t worth continuing)
Cerebrate19

loves a Demon
@HatOfDisguise  
(alright so we bring sharkpone back to manehattan to finally get her believers straightened out?)

@Jinx  
“future plans may go much smoother without his intervention, your respective predecessors saw each other nearly destroyed.”
Cerebrate19

loves a Demon
@HatOfDisguise  
“but in any case, that all is irrelevant, including the crush on my nephew, you are needed in manehattan. your flock is growing restless and throwing accusations we kidnapped you, yeah, like to see anyone try that… and other species with sea ports or seaquestria need to be calmed down too.”
HatOfDisguise

Skaven
@Cerebrate19  
“I don’t understand this ‘crush’ you say, but I can calm the port. I’ll see about getting a map, then I’ll look into other places near the sea. Have you got any useful map copies?”
Cerebrate19

loves a Demon
@Jinx  
Furion: “then we leave him be to animate trees and rocks and judge you because you did what was necessary? in a few years that may see him assembling the others in a bid to have you locked in tartarus like a number of your predecessors before.”
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide