Ascendancy (possible violent things.)

Nyanta Starhunt
Thread Starter - Project NLR & SE Anime: Deluxe

Changlings~
@Cerebrate19  
{Alright!}

**he approaches a group of mares eating lunch and bows to them ** Ladies i just have a quici question as I try to regain my mind. Do you know of anyone who is heavily interested in royalty?
Cerebrate19
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Thread Starter - Emergency: Equestria. (potentially NSFW)
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

loves a Demon
@Nyanta Starhunt  
the mares, a trio of earth ponies all with flower marks.

“oh you’re the lunar guard who visits all the time.”

“well, rarity was always going on about blueblood.”

“we could have told her that he doesn’t swing her way… ah well.”
Cerebrate19
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

loves a Demon
@Nyanta Starhunt  
{hmm… the name does… ring familiar.}

as they near town square, and remembering the boutique was their destination, they find the white mare, flirting around with spike.

{but are we sure?}
Cerebrate19

loves a Demon
the mare and the dragon did seem fairly close, only confirmed when before sending him off she actually did kiss him. on the cheek so maybe or maybe not…
Cerebrate19

loves a Demon
@Nyanta Starhunt  
{step one stop staring, step two find a place with peace and quiet, with the littlelizard living there the xrystal castle is out… step three… try to understand, if you WERE an item, she must have thougth you dead, and from what i observed during our little journey of self discovery we’ve been gone a while… if you weren’t… then spike won the race and it would take a special kind of asshole to try breaking them up.}
Cerebrate19

loves a Demon
{well, she is a friend of twilight, and of mother, she deserves to know we are fine, and who knows, her and the dragon MAY just be platonic…}

(off for a bit.)
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide