Fertility Girls 1.5 [NSFW]

PacificSide18
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Hard Work - Merited Perfect Pony Plot Provider badge with only their own art
The Power of Love - Given to a publicly verified artist with an image under their artist’s tag that has reached 1000 upvotes
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages: Fertility Girls 1.5 [NSFW]

Shim-Shammer
You apply your hands on Rainbow Dash’s belly, feeling the smoothened surfaces thanks to the lotion, even grabbing back at her breasts.

Rainbow Dash: Still, works or not, that lotion does wonders on the skin.
PacificSide18
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
The Power of Love - Given to a publicly verified artist with an image under their artist’s tag that has reached 1000 upvotes
Artist -
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages: Fertility Girls 1.5 [NSFW]

Shim-Shammer
Rainbow Dash: Yeah, I guess it was probably either a dud or whatever lotion you were using.

Applejack: Well that’s a relief.

Rainbow Dash: I dunno, I would have been interested in it. Hey, can someone get me a glass of water or something?

Applejack: Ah can get it quick, why?

Rainbow Dash: Eh, think I’m starting to get heartburn from that pizza. Ugh, and I thought that was supposed to help.
PacificSide18
Artist -

Shim-Shammer
Applejack: Wha–

Rainbow Dash: I-I think he’s right. It’s…doing something.

Applejack: Ah-Ah don’t like this one bit.

Rainbow Dash: Ted, keep the massage on and don’t stop, no matter what!
PacificSide18
Artist -

Shim-Shammer
You rub away on the smoothened belly as Applejack bites her fingers in fear and Rainbow Dash concentrating on the feeling she’s having.

Applejack: Rainbow?

Rainbow Dash: Rrr…I feel it. It’s like…something’s pushing out of me.

Applejack: You’re not havin’ a heart attack are you!?

Rainbow Dash: N-no, something else. I can’t describe it– Nng!

Rainbow Dash places her whole upper body against the bed as you rub down on her.
PacificSide18
Artist -

Shim-Shammer
Applejack: We don’t know what we’re messin’ with, we need to stop!

Rainbow Dash: It’s far too late, AJ, whatever’s happening to me– HNG! Is…about to happen!

Rainbow Dash began to breathe a bit harder as you applied your “Magic Hands” on her. This new feeling building inside her was growing more and more.

Rainbow Dash: sweating I think… pant It’s going to happen any second!

Her upper body kept shaking about from the feeling about to make its presence known but you continued to rub her hard. And as she finally peaked…

BWOOMPH!

Applejack’s mouth drops to the ground, you stay silent above her.

Rainbow Dash: recovering from experience, leaning back up Phew…what happened? Did I come or something?

As she was scratching her head, she had looked down at herself. She hadn’t made any but something did make her go wide-eyed…Her breast size had grown one and a half cups!

Rainbow Dash: from surprised to excited …oh my gosh oh my gosh Oh my gosh! OH MY GOSH! OH MY GOSH!!
PacificSide18
Artist -

Shim-Shammer
Rainbow Dash: I certainly do: I HAVE LEGIT BOOBS! gropes them Ooooh…and the touch is so good.

Applejack: And…how is yer husband gonna buy it?

Rainbow Dash: Easy: Baby had a growth spurt. Ok, AJ, it’s your turn.

Applejack: MY TURN!?
PacificSide18
Artist -

Shim-Shammer
Rainbow Dash: I’m technically pinching myself and this is no dream!

Applejack: But Ah want to wake up!

Rainbow Dash: Hey, maybe this is a dream and we’re all linked up?

Applejack: That’s not how dreams work, but Ah wish it were right now. This is way too strange.

Rainbow Dash: Equestrian Magic, AJ.
PacificSide18
Artist -

Shim-Shammer
Rainbow Dash: It can wait til tomorrow morning. Applejack needs her turn!

Applejack: No way, no how! Ah don’t want anythin’ to happen to me or mah kid!
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide