Privacy Policy has been updated to reflect what data will be collected from you in the future updates. Read the updated version here.

NLR vs.SE

Nyanta Starhunt
Thread Starter - Project NLR & SE Anime: Deluxe

Changlings~
Four yes three no…. you can stay but i am going to watch you like a fucking hawk one slip up and your gone….im not your son anymore………welcome back….Red
Linkachu

well this fell into place rather well…except that luna is not here(ah well oh and if you want to know why? i guess you will have to wait)
Nyanta Starhunt

Changlings~
@CrimsonBlaze  
That may take a awhile i have to waot for my pc to get fixed and im working on the ba kstory

“The Man of War is sailing in the pacfic and is under heavy attack from an SE ship……  
Any help on how luna dies DANO me and you buddy
Nyanta Starhunt

Changlings~
@CrimsonBlaze  
Ooc sorta and mother (luna) Said it….im just posting for her and i have an idea.  
So she likes 1700 stuff but wr like mordern….soooooo…our little thing could be many years after the events of mlp so its like luna died before all of us (minus) eclipse wwre born
Linkachu

well if the technology is so power just me showing up with a frackin’ “pimped” out warthog (it coverd in a peculiar steel plating and the only way to see out is with a headset connected to a web of cameras on the truck making a 3d images of the outside) i’m tempted only to bring my truck and little else of my advanced technologies/ magics ( i control the binary coding of THE UNIVERSE!!!…still workin’ on that though too and its not as powerful as you might think i dumbed it down then my original idea for it)
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide