Viewing last 25 versions of post by Ticklish Wubsy in topic Pony hypnosis Show [NSFW]

Ticklish Wubsy

PM me for hugs!
Alright! Then we are ready to start! _*said Wubsy enthusiastically._

You can see a stool and a bed on the stage. No, they're not decorations. Actually, therey are here for you. First you need to make sure you're sitting down or laying peacefully without any discomfort. Choose between laying on a bed or sitting on a chair. The best option is to let your body decide what pose feels more comfortable and relaxing. Find your place, Second.

No reason given
Edited by Ticklish Wubsy
Ticklish Wubsy

PM me for hugs!
Alright! Then we are ready to start! _said Wubsy enthusiastically._

You can see a stool and a bed on the stage. No, they're not decorations. Actually, there are here for you. First you need to make sure you're sitting down or laying peacefully without any discomfort. Choose between laying on a bed or sitting on a chaire. The best option is to let your body decide what pose feels more comfortable and relaxing. Find your place, Second.

No reason given
Edited by Ticklish Wubsy
Ticklish Wubsy

PM me for hugs!
Alright! Then we are ready to start! _said Wubsy enthusiastically._

You can see a stool and a bed on the stage. No, they're not decorations. Actually, there are here for you. First you need to make sure you're sitting down or laying peacefully without any discomfort. Choose between laying on a bed or sitting on a chare. The best option is to let your body decide what pose feels more comfortable and relaxing. Find your place, Second.

No reason given
Edited by Ticklish Wubsy