Viewing last 25 versions of post by Jack-Rabbit2SB in topic PonyTales- The Unico that Saved Hearth's Warming

Jack-Rabbit2SB

"[@ianpony98":](/rp/ponytales-the-unico-that-saved-hearths-warming/post/4129143#post_4129143
)  
*collapsible tree pops out*

All: Ooooooooh!

*the TV then turns on after that, which catches the children's attention*

Filthy

Mr.
Rich: "Ho ho ho! Merry Hearth's Warming! Say, kids, have you got the "Don't know what I want for Hearth's Warming" blues? Well, if I know anything about toys, and you know I do, I know just what you're looking for! You want a toy that's fun! You want a toy that's cute! But most of all, you want a toy with a fully functional buzzsaw built into its right hoof! That's right, you want Buzzsaw Unico!"

*the Unico is demonstrated*

"Cool, huh? But wait, there's more! Buzzsaw Unico also knows the true meaning of Hearth's Warming! All you have to do is press his nose!"

Buzzsaw Unico: **click** "Hearth's Warming is when you get stuff! **click** You need more toys!"
No reason given
Edited by Jack-Rabbit2SB
Jack-Rabbit2SB

"@ianpony98":/rp/ponytales-the-unico-that-saved-hearths-warming/post/4129143#post_4129143
*collapsible tree pops out*

All: Ooooooooh!

*the TV then turns on after that, which catches the children's attention*

Filthy Rich: "Ho ho ho! Merry Hearth's Warming! Say, kids, have you got the "Don't know what I want for Hearth's Warming" blues? Well, if I know anything about toys, and you know I do, I know just what you're looking for! You want a toy that's fun! You want a toy that's cute! But most of all, you want a toy with a fully functional buzzsaw built into its right hoof! That's right, you want Buzzsaw Unico!"

*the Unico is demonstrated*

"Cool, huh? But wait, there's more! Buzzsaw Unico also knows the true meaning of Hearth's Warming! All you have to do is press his nose!"

Buzzsaw Unico: *click* "Hearth's Warming is when you get stuff! *click* You need more toys!"
No reason given
Edited by Jack-Rabbit2SB