Suggestion and bullshitting thread(NSFW,hangout, rp suggestions, sheet posting, venting

Boxless

stop using Derpi lmao
huh, guess there was a collab. Didn’t see it, have tags on it spoilered and i tend not to open spoilered content, didn’t get a notif. bar either.
Boxless

stop using Derpi lmao
@Pizzamovies  
Nice bait. Yes, i do, but generally i didn’t bother with the collab, mostly because i don’t care to make that high-quality of a drawing or waste money comming one.
Cerebrate19
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Thread Starter - Emergency: Equestria. (potentially NSFW)
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

loves a Demon
@Background Pony #2265  
(are you kidding? they’re one of two factions with natural flying infantry, and canonically have a crazy strong industry and numbers, also cannons and tanks. and the best machinery around, whitegold pulls even but only because they copied the notes.)
Background Pony #22EE
@Cerebrate19  
Earthborn’s got decent infantry, and lots of good cannons, but their machines are kinda lackluster despite their fame.

If they could do something like, pair things like their repeating hoof-cannon units (loaded w/ grapeshot) to their helicopters and tanks, then they’d have something notable tech-wise. Their biggest weakness is their only defense against magic; that Earth variant of the buffalo totem thingy. I mention this because most of the other factions have magic at their disposal, I know magic can start getting blown out of proportion. >_>

House White Gold has decent firearms, functioning tech & magic, foreign legions, decent flying troops, and a second chance if their only city Manehattan is taken (by escaping aboard a gigantic zeppelin). I think their only limitation is their domestic numbers, and war being one big case of venture capital.

In regard to the other factions,

Everfree’s got a massive and aggressive ecosystem working for them, with their only limitation being unable to organize together for large and fast sweeping offensives,

House Moon and Star has the best magic, well-trained infantry, and even some magitech machines (like their flying death saucers), and I can’t really say what their weakness is (maybe they’re the weakest to the Cult of Laughter, since they consider non-unicorns to be second-class citizens),

and the Cult of Laughter has every dead pony ever produced during the conflict recruitable to their side, with their biggest weakness being a good functioning post-diarchy society (losing factions might give them bigger numbers, essentially replacing said faction when they’ve lost).

I haven’t looked into the units of Stormwing yet, but I think the faction would only enter a conflict on unique circumstances.

like;  
Moon & Star/Earthborn/any faction - if that faction starts “upsetting the balance” by winning a bunch

White Gold - if they get too many foreign interests involved

Everfree/Cult of Laughter - if they start spreading across the country
Cerebrate19
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Thread Starter - Emergency: Equestria. (potentially NSFW)
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

loves a Demon
(we don’t run on hard mechanics and earthborn has great mechanics.)

(and despite the laughing dead’s power they severely lack brains convince them a meat grinder is an open field and they march into it.)

(besides there’s always the non-playable outsiders to throw spanners in.)
Background Pony #22EE
@Cerebrate19  
full

In artillery, grapeshot is a projectile that is not one solid element, but a geometric arrangement of round shot packed tightly into a canvas bag and separated from the gunpowder charge by a metal disk of full bore diameter. It was used both in land and naval warfare. When assembled, the shot resembled a cluster of grapes, hence the name. On firing, the balls spread out from the muzzle, giving an effect similar to a giant shotgun.  
“In Vietnam in 1967 the 116th Assault Helicopter Company operating out of Củ Chi Base Camp used the M39 mounted inverted on the forward hardpoints on the underside of a UH-1 helicopter, with ammunition feed out the left cargo door through a chute. The unit’s report for May through July 1967 states ‘‘A low-level type of attack has been used on bunker lines with a good deal of success. It consists of locating and pinpointing the target area, then turning out, dropping down to about 50 feet (at 120 knots) and when about 500 meters from the target, popping up to about 150 feet, turning hell, death and destruction onto the target, turning off, and being gone before Charlie recovers from the shock….It is most effective on huts or heavily wooded tree lines. A hut is almost totally destroyed, i.e., to the point of setting it on fire and reducing it to ashes, and a tree line is so effectively covered that many of the trees are defoliated or limbs, etc., blown off. In situations where the enemy is using less than bunker-type cover, the 20mm coverage is so effective that it is quite reasonable to assume that those individuals who were in the area are either dead or severely wounded.’’

full
Background Pony #22EE
@Cerebrate19  
Combining units, vehicles, and equipment together should be an edge taken into account is all.

Forces could just as well ride on some vehicles, or even do things, liek, be a sky-pirate and take a White Gold airship.
Background Pony #22EE
@Cerebrate19  
I’d only join if I actually had a chance at some form of victory, brah,

let alone through the methods I’d’ve liked to roleplay with the means presented.

Don’t go fighting restricted wars you can’t really “win”, know what I’m sayin’?
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide