The Evil Council Shenanigans (Possible NSFW Material)

Thanotos Omega
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

@MarauderPilot  
Keeper: Don’t cause trouble and we will get along fine, Cause Trouble and the one who survives will envy the dead, Are we clear?Keeper delivers this in both it’s monotone mask voice, But also a obviously practiced polite voice from it’s host body’s mouth,
coriolis17

@boz  
OOC: Okay

(Mirage wanders around the castle while thinking about the jobs he’ll soon be hired to carry out)

Mirage: They’ll be losing their lives…and I’ll be reaping the rewards.
boz
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Thread Starter - The evil council continuation

Sharp Sword was moving around the castle from terminal to terminal contacting guard bot all around equestria to find back every lost civilians freed by robotagon he meet you on his way.

Sharp Sword: Hi, You must be the new one Blitzcrank hired. I shouldn’t tell you, but I think you did the right thing by joining us rather than going bounty hunter by yourself, the primes here are really small for the task.
boz
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

@coriolis17  
Sharp Sword: My name’s Sharp Sword, I command assault on foreign power usually but in the absence of both our commander in chief, robotpony and his future wife, Cocoon, who generally took over when he isn’t here I make sure the place is running smooth. That would be an easy task if our strongest unit wasn’t also the dumbest, now I have to make sure there is not a bunch of pony spreading true rumors about how we robotize everyone.
Cerebrate19
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Thread Starter - Emergency: Equestria. (potentially NSFW)
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

loves a Demon
@boz  
Legion: “Statement: this would be a lot easier if you let me introduce robotics to the populace as prosthetics and then send them to my Cyborg assimilators.”
boz

@coriolis17  
Sharp Sword: A kind of super dragon who’s mind is posses by the spirits of two defectives robot. Robotization is turning an organic into a robot I would bet that the population know we do it, but they shouldn’t know we do it massively.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide