Viewing last 25 versions of post by Amphibian Swamp in topic The "Looking for RP Partners" thread [SFW]

Amphibian Swamp
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

I want to do a slice of life or adventure RP with characters from both G5 and G4, also with an OC.

I don’t do anything NSFW, Gdirty or gorey Keep everything family-friendly, please. A bit of blood is fine, as long as it’s a reasonable. Like a character gets cut and has a wound

I don’t rea
lly care for romance, nothing wrong with it, just not interested at the moment. So please don’t have romance to be the focus.

No
Krape at any cost. No exceptions to this rule. Unless it’s part of your OC’s backstory. But it must be treated seriously-f and riespondsibly. Same with suicide, must be treated resplectfully and seriously. But I’ll allow it to happen if it happened in a timeskip and not onscreen

Also, I don’t want any demons, devils or suc
h in the plot

I do h
ave a slight idea for the plot. Well, two plot ideas actually. But we don’t have to do either

No reason given
Edited by Amphibian Swamp
Amphibian Swamp

I want to do a slice of life or adventure RP with characters from both G5 and G4, also with an OC. I don’t do anything NSFW, Gorey or really want romance to be the focus. Keep it family-friendly, please. I do have a slight idea for the plot. Well, two plot idea actually

No reason given
Amphibian Swamp

I want to do a slice of life or adventure RP with characters from both G5 and G4, also with an OC. I don’t do anything NSFW, Gorey or really want romance to be the focus. I do have a slight idea for the plot. Well, two plot idea actually

PM if interested
No reason given