The Post-Apocalyptic World (NSFW, Anthro, Grimdark)

Dave33333
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
A Perfectly Normal Pony - <DVE> ...I'll accept my ban on the condition I don't end up with a duck badge. Seeing "OP is a Troll" didn't help me calm down. But I'm not gonna fight it anymore.
Thread Starter - The RP Thread with no Sense!

Undesirable
@HatOfDisguise  
(I have no intention to control your character. People like that are dicks. Angela just has lesbian tendencies. I do not mind if she is turned down.)

Angie keeps quiet, her tail barely making any movements.
HatOfDisguise

Skaven
@Dave33333  
This is true.

Snowball actually went out for a walk. She might be armed, but surely that would not prevent her from relaxing on the beach…if Snowball is even capable of relaxing, that is.
Dave33333
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
A Perfectly Normal Pony - <DVE> ...I'll accept my ban on the condition I don't end up with a duck badge. Seeing "OP is a Troll" didn't help me calm down. But I'm not gonna fight it anymore.
Thread Starter - The RP Thread with no Sense!

Undesirable
@HatOfDisguise  
The was suddenly something she noticed from the corner of her eye, a hand sticking out of the sand.

I don’t think it’s too hard to figure it out, some fools thought that burying a zombie in a shallow grave of sand was a way to kill it.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide