Viewing last 25 versions of post by Revan0123 in topic WELCOME TO EQUESTRIA

Revan0123

I AM REVAN REBORN
[@TheFinite](/forums/rp/topics/welcome-to-equestria?post_id=5264518#post_5264518)
[@Cerebrate19](/forums/rp/topics/welcome-to-equestria?post_id=5264569#post_5264569)
**Gerald still had a look of skepticism on him. While he does remember Meetra Surik being considered a hero in his own dimension, not all of her deeds were...well, hero worthy. He looked over to the Griffon and asked up**

Gerald: "Now that we're alone, just what is this information you wanted to share that apparently we couldn't just give to the others?"
---------------------------------------
[@Cerebrate19](/forums/rp/topics/welcome-to-equestria?post_id=5264569#post_5264569)
[@UltraVaderMan](/forums/rp/topics/welcome-to-equestria?post_id=5264567#post_5264567)
**She gallops over to the balcony and looks out over the countryside and nearby town**

Shelly: <<To think; when I first stepped through that town, I just wanted to get it all over with and get back home as quick as possible. I mean, I DO still want to go home but turns out it's going to take longer than expected. With that in mind and a fresher spirit for me, I'm ready to see what these equines are all about!>>

**She proceeds to jump off the balcony and switched into squid form for the soft landing. She then swapped back to her 4 legged form and looked back up to where the balcony was**

Shelly: <<Hope Vigil remembers where I was?>>
No reason given
Edited by Revan0123
Revan0123

I AM REVAN REBORN
[@TheFinite](/forums/rp/topics/welcome-to-equestria?post_id=5264518#post_5264518)
**Gerald still had a look of skepticism on him. While he does remember Meetra Surik being considered a hero in his own dimension, not all of her deeds were...well, hero worthy. He looked over to the Griffon and asked up**

Gerald: "Now that we're alone, just what is this information you wanted to share that apparently we couldn't just give to the others?"
---------------------------------------
[@UltraVaderMan](/forums/rp/topics/welcome-to-equestria?post_id=5264567#post_5264567)
**She gallops over to the balcony and looks out over the countryside and nearby town**

Shelly: <<To think; when I first stepped through that town, I just wanted to get it all over with and get back home as quick as possible. I mean, I DO still want to go home but turns out it's going to take longer than expected. With that mind and a fresher spirit for me, I'm ready to see what these equines are all about!>>

**She proceeds to jump off the balcony and switched into squid form for the soft landing. She then swapped back to her 4 legged form and looked back up to where the balcony was**

Shelly: <<Hope Vigil remembers where I was?>>
No reason given
Edited by Revan0123