Viewing last 25 versions of post by when she felt her wings unfold in topic General Tag Discussion

when she felt her wings unfold
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)

Goodbye Ponk Pie Hat
Semi-crossposted to the G1/2/3 thread. It looks like a bad merge has taken place, and this little green horse has lost her tag:

>>871742t

"

[
medley":](/tags/medley) now implies **and is implied by** "[spring melody":](/tags/spring+melody) and "[sprinkle medley":](/tags/sprinkle+medley). Since the latter two are G4 fan namings, surely the G1 name is more legit? G1 character should probably get naming rights, and the tag dictionary entry will need fixing since it features the G4 character.

There does not appear to be a "[medley \(g1\)":](/tags/medley) tag right now (any more?), except for the one I just added in confusion.

It looks like plain "medley" has always meant the G1 pony, to me.
Reason: Fix the bad link
Edited by when she felt her wings unfold
when she felt her wings unfold
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)

Goodbye Ponk Pie Hat
Semi-crossposted to the G1/2/3 thread. It looks like a bad merge has taken place, and this little green horse has lost her tag:

>>871742t

"medley":/tags/medley now implies *and is implied by* "spring melody":/tags/spring+melody and "sprinkle medley":/tags/sprinkle+medley. Since the latter two are G4 fan namings, surely the G1 name is more legit? G1 character should probably get naming rights, and the tag dictionary entry will need fixing since it features the G4 character.

There does not appear to be a "medley (g1)":/tags/medley tag right now (any more?), except for the one I just added in confusion.

It looks like plain "medley" has always meant the G1 pony, to me.
No reason given
Edited by when she felt her wings unfold