Viewing last 25 versions of post by Frustration in Excelsis in topic General Tag Discussion

Frustration in Excelsis
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.
Artist -
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac -

Worldbuilding Addict
"[@Parasprite":](/tagging/general-tag-discussion/post/4227500#post_4227500
[bq]
)  

>
* How this works with tags like @`winged humanization@`. I can’t seem to find an alternate tag set specific to equestria girls aside from just tagging wings. If there isn’t one I’m fine with it. Just want to make sure so that I can tag accordingly.[/bq]

If I'm understanding what you mean, I think you're looking for @`ponied up@`, or possibly @`ponied up, wings@`.

I will admit I've never been entirely clear as to what to tag images of EG characters reinterpreted in a more "realistic" manner. It would seem logical to me to tag them as humans, but apparently that's not how we're supposed to do things? I think?

Regarding the argument with the `feral` tag, I think that a tag designed to classify non-anthropomorphic characters on this site is redundant in the extreme. I really don't see the need to go through and tag every image with one or more non-anthro ponies in it with a tag especially for non-anthropomorphic characters. To begin with, almost every single characters in any and all official material -- with a few exceptions like Catrina, Capper, the Storm King and the Klugetown lot -- is either a full human or a "feral".

A tag for anthros -- that's one thing. But "feral" characters as so clearly the default state that I really don't see the need to go through the site's backlog to tag them all as such.
No reason given
Edited by Frustration in Excelsis
Frustration in Excelsis
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.
Artist -
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac -

Worldbuilding Addict
"@Parasprite":/tagging/general-tag-discussion/post/4227500#post_4227500
[bq]* How this works with tags like @winged humanization@. I can’t seem to find an alternate tag set specific to equestria girls aside from just tagging wings. If there isn’t one I’m fine with it. Just want to make sure so that I can tag accordingly.[/bq]
If I'm understanding what you mean, I think you're looking for @ponied up@, or possibly @ponied up, wings@.

I will admit I've never been entirely clear as to what to tag images of EG characters reinterpreted in a more "realistic" manner. It would seem logical to me to tag them as humans, but apparently that's not how we're supposed to do things? I think?
No reason given
Edited by Frustration in Excelsis