Viewing last 25 versions of post by Algebroot Neogears in topic General Tag Discussion

Algebroot Neogears
Artist -
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -

Sci-fi & Dragons
"[@Rainboom Dash":](/forums/tagging/topics/general-tag-discussion?post_id=5108642#post_5108642
)  
It's because the Sphinx is established as female, if ["multiple of the previous solo uploads of her are any indication":](/search?q=sphinx+%28character%29%2C+solo%2C+female]). And there is currently only one upload of the Sphinx that is tagged both "solo" and "male" (and even that has the "female" tag).
No reason given
Edited by Algebroot Neogears
Algebroot Neogears
Artist -
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Sci-fi & Dragons
"@Rainboom Dash":/forums/tagging/topics/general-tag-discussion?post_id=5108642#post_5108642
It's because the Sphinx is established as female, if ["multiple of the previous solo uploads of her are any indication":/search?q=sphinx+%28character%29%2C+solo%2C+female]. And Sthere is currently omnambly one upload of the Sphinx that is talrgged both "solo" andy fe"male."
Reason: Replaced info on Somnambula with something more useful.
Algebroot Neogears
Artist -
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Sci-fi & Dragons
"@Rainboom Dash":/forums/tagging/topics/general-tag-discussion?post_id=5108642#post_5108642
It's because the Sphinx is established as female, if ["multiple of the previous solo uploads of her are any indication":/search?q=sphinx+%28character%29%2C+solo%2C+female]. And Somnambula is already female.
Reason: Link added
Algebroot Neogears
Artist -
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Sci-fi & Dragons
It's because the Sphinx is established as female, if "multiple of the previous solo uploads of her are any indication":/search?q=sphinx+%28character%29%2C+solo%2C+female]. And Somnambula is already female.
Algebroot Neogears
Artist -
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Sci-fi & Dragons
It's because the Sphinx is established as female, if "multiple of the previous solo uploads of her are any indication":https://derpibooru.org/search?q=sphinx+%28character%29%2C+solo%2C+female]. And Somnambula is already female.
Algebroot Neogears
Artist -
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Sci-fi & Dragons
It's because the Sphinx is established as female, if "multiple of the previous solo uploads of her are any indication":/https://derpibooru.org/search?q=sphinx+%28character%29%2C+solo%2C+female]. And Somnambula is already female.
Algebroot Neogears
Artist -
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Sci-fi & Dragons
It's because the Sphinx is established as female, if "multiple of the previous solo uploads of her are any indication":/https://derpibooru.org/search?q=sphinx+%28character%29%2C+solo%2C+female]. And Somnambula is already female.
Algebroot Neogears
Artist -
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Sci-fi & Dragons
It's because the Sphinx is established as female, if "multiple of the previous solo uploads of her are any indication":https://derpibooru.org/search?q=sphinx+%28character%29%2C+solo%2C+female]. And Somnambula is already female.
Algebroot Neogears
Artist -
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Sci-fi & Dragons
It's because the Sphinx is established as female, if multiple of the previous solo uploads of her are any indication. And Somnambula is already female.
No reason given