Viewing last 25 versions of post by TheGamerPainter in topic General Tag Discussion

TheGamerPainter
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

OC maker
[@Background Pony \#52BA](/forums/tagging/topics/general-tag-discussion?post_id=5190441#post_5190441)
I think the face blindness's the one. thanks :)
But after some searching I found [Twilight's counterparts](/tags/twilight%2527s+counterparts) with what I'm also looking for.
Oh I found an image
>>2395510p
Reason: changed reply 2
Edited by TheGamerPainter
TheGamerPainter
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

OC maker
[@Background Pony \#52BA](/forums/tagging/topics/general-tag-discussion?post_id=5190441#post_5190441)
I think the face blindness's the one. thanks :)
But after some searching I found [Twilight's counterparts](/tags/twilight%2527s+counterparts) with what I'm also looking for.
Reason: changed reply
TheGamerPainter
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

OC maker
I didn't say hit correctly...
I mea
ntk to say What's ember's refaction when blookingdness's at a bunch of ponies looking like. Twilight Spharnkle?
s :)
Reason: changed reply