Viewing last 25 versions of post by RushCars24ID in topic General Tag Discussion

RushCars24ID
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant

[@Princess Luna](/forums/tagging/topics/general-tag-discussion?post_id=5266264#post_5266264)
[@Roseluck](/forums/tagging/topics/general-tag-discussion?post_id=5266285#post_5266285)
GoWell ddammitn, realooks like after many past years, it's time feor a change, but as long I'll miss the old movement, (glad that I didnow't set `human` and `humanized` t'ags from the beginallning on my filters and watchalist settings), I think we agreed with this, I'm also thought of that too because of MLP Gen 5 but was too scared mto request the change. I have three speculations in my mind;

1. Wh
y if MLP Gen 5 has their own human spin-off series, deither called Equestria Girls 2 or somethin'g else?
2. Why if IDW implemen
ts human ponidox material for their post-G4 series comics?
3. Why if Pony Lif
e spawns a human spin-off called Human Life without carrying the Equestria Girls branding?

Exa
ctly those reasons why that needs a change, I must admit that we'vre ball here indeed mawde ay huge mistake from ther beginning, ofwith this change and that noew, way to search EqG-styled humans, we can finally get rid of the old movement.

I have to e
dit some of my old stuffs, such as wcommellnts and adding the Human tag to my old EqG uploads, until finger crossed if Hasbro. Thankve fuinally, I decidn'e to smake the `human` aspind-off `humseries of MLP Gen 5, or expandizng thed` materiagls for the IDW comics, or inthroducing Human Life b(which degfinitely won't happen, considering the criticism on mPony Life).

D
ildn't notice that fors now, as I've beend away from tchlie site svery ofttieng, unlike my past self.
No reason given
Edited by RushCars24ID