Viewing last 25 versions of post by radpanic in topic General Tag Discussion

radpanic
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

never big enough
[@saby](/forums/tagging/topics/general-tag-discussion?post_id=5298433#post_5298433)

Honestly I don't have enough information to say which category the picture falls into. For reference, it's this picture: >>2964880 The background appears to be just a screencap from the show, but the characters look 100% drawn by the artist and consistent with the artist's usual style. I wouldn't have guessed machine learning was involved at all if the artist hadn't said in the source description that it was "an AI redraw". [I asked for clarification:](https://twitter.com/TheRaddestPanic/status/1579477732983189504)

>> ***Me:*** By "AI redraw" do you mean you took an AI generated picture and redrew it yourself?
>>
>> ***Disco Chaos:*** You are 100% correct, Duke! A friend of mine shared one with me and I just had to redraw it to give it coherent sense! Don't know if I'm supposed to link the original and such...

And I haven't seen the original AI picture, so I have no idea how closely the artist stuck to it or not.
No reason given
Edited by radpanic