General Tag Discussion

Rainboom Dash
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Hero - Went above and beyond in the name of Lunar freedom, they will be remembered in legends and folklore as paragons of heroism for generations (April Fools 2023).
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~

Rainbooms4Ever
@LightningBolt  
spoiling and filter combined is making it really hard to look at those… it seems I have to hover over each one to see the preview… I’m sure I’m just doing something wrong here…

Also spoiling is pointless since the filters are active… but I’m sure I’m just not doing something or have something enabled that isn’t allowing me to see them all at once
Fleetfoot
Fleetfoot - For Patreon supporters
Perfect Fleetfoot Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ saucy Fleetfoot images with 350+ upvotes (Perfect Pony Plot Provider)
Woona - To my most special somepony~
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Tree of Harmony -
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Responsible Disclosure - Lessons from Furbi

Senior Moderator
Fletch the Enfield
Can barely pony related tag be applied a draw that has an anthro pony which is an OC, banging a random furry anthro? I mean this kind of happening clearly lost most of its “connections” with MLP regardless any merit about the art itself being good or not.
Rainboom Dash
Lunar Hero - Went above and beyond in the name of Lunar freedom, they will be remembered in legends and folklore as paragons of heroism for generations (April Fools 2023).
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Rainbooms4Ever
@Princess Luna  
ffs…

So you’re telling me thousands of people viewed it and didn’t change it… what the actual fuck?

I was 99% sure there wasn’t anything wrong with it but sometimes I miss the most obvious of things
Zeb
Praise the Sun! - Derpi Supporter
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
Economist -
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday

Tag-Bot
Also spoiling is pointless since the filters are active

It is technically necessary. But the view I, and I believe her, have on it is: It’s just courtesy spoiling. Since even if someone is using the Everything filter or something like that, they may not want to see certain content in the middle of an unrelated thread.

Not something to be concerned about as a rule or anything.
Rainboom Dash
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Rainbooms4Ever
@Zeb  
How do I make all of them display the previews at once… Because having to hover over each of them is… Not really uh.. you know

Okay.. on my phone it’ll keep all of them I click displayed.. so I’m doing something wrong on the computer
Rainboom Dash
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Rainbooms4Ever
@WingbeatPony  
Nope, didn’t change anything… still have to hover over to view.. I switched it to click

I don’t understand why on the phone when I click the spoiler it’ll allow me to do multiple images and keep all of them showing but on the computer I have to hover over each one to view and can’t view them all at once… and clicking on them just takes me to the image
JP
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -

I miss the show so much
Could we do something about the “oc solo” tag? It keeps respawning every few months and currently it sits at -2 images.

I mean, can it be blocked or prevented from being used? Or alias it to “oc only, solo”? It’s not a big deal, it’s just a persistent little annoyance that must be purged regularly.
cheezedoodle
Roll for Initiative - For Patreon supporters
The Power of Love - Given to a publicly verified artist with an image under their artist’s tag that has reached 1000 upvotes
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Thread Starter - OC Tag Description Requests
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
The Magic of Friendship Grows - For helping others attend the 2020 Community Collab
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Silver Bit -

TagZombie: AC15, Atk +8
Should all the Method Mares members’ names imply Method Mares, like the power ponies do, or should the tag only be used when all three are present, like CMC?
cheezedoodle
The Power of Love - Given to a publicly verified artist with an image under their artist’s tag that has reached 1000 upvotes
Non-Fungible Trixie -
The Magic of Friendship Grows - For helping others attend the 2020 Community Collab
Silver Bit -

@OneOverTwo  
They were referred to by that name in both episodes they appeared in.  
There’s a guest performance by a local theater troupe, the Method Mares

Princess Celestia, meet Method Mare performers On Stage and Raspberry Beret!
Meanlucario
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Time to get spooky
We have a vector series made by this guy, and are uploaded by this guy, and while the vector guy says that it’s shipping, the uploader says that they’re vectors directly from Hasbro, they don’t need the shipping tags, according to what the comments say. Please give me a straight answer.
cheezedoodle
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Silver Bit -

@Ponylooker

I don’t think that discussing the fact that a character is in an episode that aired 32 hours ago is a spoiler any longer.

Especially a character that was introduced 3 seasons ago.
BackgroundLoL
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)

@Depressed Knoll

@Depressed Knoll

Well, Night wolf/superbobiann does use the pictures composed out of vectors, as part of her shipping stories/AUs, and changed the vectors enough (via using multiple vectors, backgrounds and adding other elements), so I think her vector based pictures should be left with shipping tags.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide