Viewing last 25 versions of post by Ember The Fire Burd in topic How to Create Complex Filters

Ember The Fire Burd
Top Birb - For Patreon supporters
Daring Do Dakimakura - Attended a Derpibooru panel at a MLP convention
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Bronze Bit -
Ruby -
Economist -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Happy Derpy! - For Patreon supporters

1/3rd phoenix ;)
I'm having some problems getting my complex filter to work right. I had this issue "[a few months back":](/tagging/how-to-create-complex-filters/post/4489047#post_4489047) and I thought it was resolved, but I've come across a few images that I know should've been shown but were filtered out.

For example, my complex filter has @`anthro, NOT griffon@` in it, which I thought would filter out all images tagged anthro, but show those that were _*also_* tagged griffon.

Take this pic for example >>2196319. With my filter set as above, this image was hidden, but it was tagged griffon so shouldn't it have been shown anyways? I feel like I'm overlooking something simple here to get this to work but the syntax guide only confuses me more when I'm reading about the negation operators and such...

EDIT: It seems to work with some images and not others so maybe there's another tag interfering? I'm gonna try using a character name tag too and see if it picks it up then.
Reason: Additional info.
Edited by Ember The Fire Burd
Ember The Fire Burd
Top Birb - For Patreon supporters
Daring Do Dakimakura - Attended a Derpibooru panel at a MLP convention
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Bronze Bit -
Ruby -
Economist -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Happy Derpy! - For Patreon supporters

1/3rd phoenix ;)
I'm having some problems getting my complex filter to work right. I had this issue "a few months back":/tagging/how-to-create-complex-filters/post/4489047#post_4489047 and I thought it was resolved, but I've come across a few images that I know should've been shown but were filtered out.

For example, my complex filter has @anthro, NOT griffon@ in it, which I thought would filter out all images tagged anthro, but show those that were _also_ tagged griffon.

Take this pic for example >>2196319. With my filter set as above, this image was hidden, but it was tagged griffon so shouldn't it have been shown anyways? I feel like I'm overlooking something simple here to get this to work but the syntax guide only confuses me more when I'm reading about the negation operators and such...
No reason given
Edited by Ember The Fire Burd