Viewing last 25 versions of post by ViperBits in topic [nsfw] Zebradom and Zebra supremacy

ViperBits
Duck - Abandoned fowl returned to its uncaring owner

I think theat your solution you've proposed is pretty much the best one you'll get. Indeed, some people will probably still block zebradom with or without the supremacy aspects present in it. On the other hand, I believe there will be people who are more than willing to enjoy dominant zebras when racism and genocide aren't implied or directly shown at play... I do like these topics, but I realize that radical supremacy and humiliation aren't exactly everyone's cup of tea. Furthermore, it will help search faster and easier for exactly the type of situation/setting one wants to find - only racially superior zeebs or everything else.

IMO the situation here is similar to what one can see in the vore genre - the audience and fetish became too broad, so additional categories had to be introduced. Tags like endosoma, hard vore, graphic and non-graphic digestion, cooking vore, fatal/non-fatal vore exist exactly so people can add them to the more broad and generalized vore tag in order to better describe their picture and its intended audience. This way people who aren't into a particular sub-genre can filter those pics out, or alternatively find exactly them. In this case zebradom is the more broad and vanilla category, with zebra supremacy being the more hardcore and fetishised subset of the kink, so the math works out. Let's just hope that this division won't bring the levels of in-fighting and toxicity that can be seen in the vore sub-fandom...
No reason given
Edited by ViperBits
ViperBits
Duck - Abandoned fowl returned to its uncaring owner

I think the solution you've proposed is pretty much the best one you'll get. Indeed, some people will probably still block zebradom with or without the supremacy aspects present in it. On the other hand, I believe there will be people who are more than willing to enjoy dominant zebras when racism and genocide aren't implied or directly shown at play... I do like these topics, but I realize that radical supremacy and humiliation aren't exactly everyone's cup of tea. Furthermore, it will help search faster and easier for exactly the type of situation/setting one wants to find - only racially superior zeebs or everything else.

IMO the situation here is similar to what one can see in the vore genre - the audience and fetish became too broad, so additional categories had to be introduced. Tags like endosoma, hard vore, graphic and non-graphic digestion, cooking vore, fatal/non-fatal vore exist exactly so people can add them to the more broad and generalized vore tag in order to better describe their picture and its intended audience. This way people who aren't into a particular sub-genre can filter those pics out, or alternatively find exactly them. In this case zebradom is the more broad and vanilla category, with zebra supremacy being the more hardcore and fetishised subset of the kink, so the math works out. Let's just hope that this division won't bring the levels of in-fighting and toxicity that can be seen in the vore sub-fandom...
No reason given
Edited by ViperBits