Viewing last 25 versions of post by Fudgey in topic OC Tag Description Requests - Read Post 1 Before Requesting

Fudgey
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition

No rest for the wicked
1. "[oc:chocolate fudge":](/tags/oc-colon-chocolate+fudge

)

2. "[Fudgey":](/profiles/Fudgey

)

3. Earth pony/Female

4. Chocolate Fudge was born 1922 in Germaneigh, her passion for making chocolate and running her family bakery was her dream until things went south for her and she was drafted into military conflicts, she was trained to become a tank commander through her journey in warfare, by her natural skills. Her favorite wear becoming latex and gas mask. She is incredibly stronger than most normal earth ponies, just larger than Big mac himself

5. >>2494208

I also forgot to add another character of mine

1. "[Helios Flinch":](/tags/oc-colon-helios+flinch)

2. "[Fudgey":](/profiles/Fudgey

)

3. Griffon/Male

4. Helios Flinch was born in Griffonstone, he was juan aggressor to any othebirb gariffoun,d heim wasnd often invjolvyed in many fights for his survival and grew to bthe very hagriffonsh, hsome leoft the nest to seek new opportunfighties and mret "Chocolatelly Fudge":/tags/oc-colon-chocolatrre+fudge him and with Chocolateis Ftoudge, the-guy became best frtientuds and Helios becoming an Alpha male.

5. >>2529548
Reason: Editing OC description and added another oc
Edited by Fudgey
Fudgey
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

No rest for the wicked
1. "oc:chocolate fudge":/tags/oc-colon-chocolate+fudge

2. "Fudgey":/profiles/Fudgey

3. Earth pony/Female

4. Chocolate Fudge is wa sweet maboren she1922 isn a littlGe taller than Big mac himself and incredibly strongh, her passion for making chocolate and running her family bakery was her dream until things went south for her and she was drafted into military conflicts, she was trained to become a tank commander through her journey in warfare, by her natural skills. Her favorite wear becoming latex and gas mask. She is incredibly stronger than most normal earth ponies, just larger than Big mac himself

5. >>2494208

1. "Helios Flinch":/tags/oc-colon-helios+flinch

3. Griffon/Male

4. Helios Flinch was born in Griffonstone as just any other griffon, he was often involved in many fights for his survival and grew to be very harsh, he left the nest to seek new opportunities and met "Chocolate Fudge":/tags/oc-colon-chocolate+fudge and with Chocolate Fudge, they became best friends and Helios becoming an Alpha male.

5. >>2529548
Edited by Fudgey
Fudgey
Non-Fungible Trixie -

No rest for the wicked

3. Earth pony/Female

4. Chocolate Fudge is a sweet mare she is a little taller than Big mac himself and incredibly strong, her passion for making chocolate and running her family bakery was her dream until things went south for her and she was drafted into military conflicts, she was trained to become a tank commander through her journey in warfare, by her natural skills. Her favorite wear becoming latex and gas mask

5. >>2494208

1. "Helios Flinch":/tags/oc-colon-helios+flinch

3. Griffon/Male

4. Helios Flinch was born in Griffonstone as just any other griffon, he was often involved in many fights for his survival and grew to be very harsh, he left the nest to seek new opportunities and met "Chocolate Fudge":/tags/oc-colon-chocolate+fudge and with Chocolate Fudge, they became best friends and Helios becoming an Alpha male.

5. >>2529548
Edited by Fudgey
Fudgey
Non-Fungible Trixie -

No rest for the wicked

3. Earth pony/Female

4. Chocolate Fudge is a sweet mare she is a little taller than Big mac himself and incredibly strong, her passion for making chocolate and running her family bakery was her dream until things went south for her and she was drafted into military conflicts, she was trained to become a tank commander through her journey in warfare, by her natural skills. Her favourite wear becoming latex and gas mask

5. >>2494208
Reason: Editing OC description
Edited by Fudgey
Fudgey
Non-Fungible Trixie -

No rest for the wicked

3. Earth pony/Female

4. Chocolate Fudge is a sweet mare, her passion for making chocolate and running her family bakery was her dream until things went south for her and she was drafted into military conflicts, she was trained to become a tank commander through her journey in warfare, by her natural skills. Her favourite wear becoming latex and gas mask

5. >>2494208
Reason: Editing OC description
Edited by Fudgey