Privacy Policy has been updated to reflect what data will be collected from you in the future updates. Read the updated version here.

Viewing last 25 versions of post by Archonix in topic [Spoiler] Should *capper* (and *catrina*) have an *anthro* tag?

Archonix
Donklight Sparkle - For supporting the site
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Economist -
Heart Gem -
Silver Supporter - Silver Patron
Thread Starter - Don't blame me, I voted for the other guy. (Politics General)
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice

Retired Ass
I said take a fucking chill pill.

You're discussing tag definitions. You two don't need to be accusing one another of being angry, dragging in unrelated drama, insulting the userbase at large or getting in one anothers faces about this.

It's a tag. On a pony site.
No reason given
Edited by Archonix
Archonix
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Economist -
Heart Gem -
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice

Retired Ass

You're discussing tag definitions. You don't need to be accusing one another of being angry, dragging in unrelated drama, insulting the userbase at large or getting in one anothers faces about this.

It's a tag. On a pony site.
No reason given
Edited by Archonix
Archonix
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Economist -
Heart Gem -

Retired Ass
No reason given
Edited by Archonix