Viewing last 25 versions of post by Potato22 in topic Will WebM be replacing GIF support?

Potato22
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Toola Roola - For helping others attend the 2019 Community Collab
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Artist -

WebM sadly is still not supported on smart Devices like your phone, tablet, or etc.

On the other hand pc's can easily support and process the image format.

WebM is an open media file format designed for the web. WebM files consist of video streams compressed with the VP8 or VP9 video codec, audio streams compressed with the Vorbis or Opus audio codecs, and WebVTT text tracks. The WebM file structure is based on the Matroska media container.

WebM also said it has a smoother frames and higher quality than Gif.

Oh and thanks google.

-

give me a notice if i get the information wrong.-*
No reason given
Edited by Potato22
Potato22
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Artist -

WebM sadly is still not supported on smart Devices like your phone, tablet, or etc.

WebM is an open media file format designed for the web. WebM files consist of video streams compressed with the VP8 or VP9 video codec, audio streams compressed with the Vorbis or Opus audio codecs, and WebVTT text tracks. The WebM file structure is based on the Matroska media container.

Oh and thanks google.

-give me a notice if i get the information wrong.-
No reason given
Edited by Potato22
Potato22
Artist -

Oh and thanks google.
No reason given
Edited by Potato22