Viewing last 25 versions of post by Philweasel in topic Fallout Equestria Thread (NSFW)

Philweasel
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.

Right About Everything
"[@E-123":](/writing/fallout-eqeustria-thread-nsfw/post/4024586#post_4024586
[bq="E-123"]
)  

>
You know what I haven't seen in any fic yet? At least, as a reference? A villain character that have pure full 10 in every of its SPECIAL stats, like Frank Horrigan, Ulysses, Gaius and Royes.

>
>
Yes, this may be not a good idea for a fic like FOE, because "overpowered" "Villain Sue" shit, but invincible villains can be done well if they are written right.

>
>
I wonder who will be brave to create one. [/bq]

My 'level 31' villian didn't quite have ten in ever stat, but she *was* level 31 and abused the trait system quite horribly by taking several that were clearly never supposed to be used together. In the story itself she was pretty much invincible, and plowed through entire armies. Fluttershy's stare worked once but she made sure to prepare for it the next time, and detonating a crystal heart expy in her face only slowed her down.

She was pretty much an exercise in grand irony, as she was a hundred and sixty something years old, and her ultimate goal since she was a young woman was to activate the gardens of Equestria and save the world. Later she moved on to taking control of the SPP and saving the world.

She failed, of course, and some talentless, naïve, vault dweller fuck ended up doing what she could not within a year of setting foot in the wasteland. This gave her somewhat of a... _*complex_*.

Part of a excercise in the idea that power and talent alone doesn't make a hero.
No reason given
Edited by Philweasel
Philweasel
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.

Right About Everything
"@E-123":/writing/fallout-eqeustria-thread-nsfw/post/4024586#post_4024586
[bq="E-123"] You know what I haven't seen in any fic yet? At least, as a reference? A villain character that have pure full 10 in every of its SPECIAL stats, like Frank Horrigan, Ulysses, Gaius and Royes.

Yes, this may be not a good idea for a fic like FOE, because "overpowered" "Villain Sue" shit, but invincible villains can be done well if they are written right.

I wonder who will be brave to create one. [/bq]
My 'level 31' villian didn't quite have ten in ever stat, but she was level 31 and abused the trait system quite horribly by taking several that were clearly never supposed to be used together. In the story itself she was pretty much invincible, and plowed through entire armies. Fluttershy's stare worked once but she made sure to prepare for it the next time, and detonating a crystal heart expy in her face only slowed her down.

She was pretty much an exercise in grand irony, as she was a hundred and sixty something years old, and her ultimate goal since she was a young woman was to activate the gardens of Equestria and save the world. Later she moved on to taking control of the SPP and saving the world.

She failed, of course, and some talentless, naïve, vault dweller fuck ended up doing what she could not within a year of setting foot in the wasteland. This gave her somewhat of a... _complex_.

Part of a excercise in the idea that power and talent alone doesn't make a hero.
No reason given
Edited by Philweasel